Thread: Brave Bella

Brave Bella

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Bella!

What a pretty girl you are!! Your orange/white coat has such special markings and looks so soft. You also have the sweetest face!

I am SO sorry you experienced that car accident and lost your hip, but as the fighter and survivor you are, you managed to crawl home, even over a fence and through a cat flap, before you collapsed - what a trooper you are!

Because your family loves you so much and took you to a vet, you were saved. Now, you are bouncing around the house, living your life to the fullest, playing with your kitty friends and the rabbit, and being spoiled rotten. You bring so much joy and laughter into your family - how lucky they are to have a cutie pie like you.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, celebrate with your family, kitty friends and the rabbit, and get pampered with extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Concatulations dearest Bella on being chosen COTD. You look worried in first photo, there is no need honey. You are so much loved by your
    family and furry siblings. Enjoy your day sweetheart.

Dear Bella, what a beautiful orange and white girl you are. You look so soft, and your face with that pink nose is precious.
    You are a true survivor, recovering from this awful accident, undoubtedly using up several of your nine lives. You don't let your handicap slow you down one bit, charging through the house at dinnertime.
    Bella, you are truly amazing.
    I wish you, your kitty and bunny siblings, and your family a wonderful day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Beautiful Bella!

Hi Bella in the U.K.! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Bella...true to your name, a belle of a girl, bellissimo! I broke out in the biggest smile the moment I laid eyes on you! You're a ringer for my much loved and missed boy, Buddy! You truly are a gentle soul, Belle (just ask your bunny bud), beautiful inside and out, and quite the frisky scamp to boot! But it's your indomitable spirit, your will to survive, that makes you the EXTRA special boy that you are, that inspires us all! We are all SO grateful that you not only surived that near fatal encounter with that car, but went on to embrace and enjoy life, and your family, to their fullest! How lucky your humans are, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion in you, Bella! The joy, love and a laughter you bring to their lives is a priceless gift indeed! You're the best of the best, Bella, beautiful inside and out, and so very deservingof your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Having the pleasure of honoring you, seeing all of your precious photos, has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing with your kitty sibs and bunny buddy, cuddlng with your humans, beng loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bella, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty sibs and bunny bud, too!

Love this one!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day beautiful Bella!
    I am sorry you had an accident and lost your hip.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Bella has been perfectly named and it is very clear why she is adored. So full of Joie de Vivre and,so pretty!! What a beautiful COTD!! Huge love to dear Bella.

Hello, brave Bella! What a sweet white and ginger girl you are! Your fur looks so soft to pet! You are busy playing, having fun, enjoying life and your family! Happy Sunday Cat of the Day to Bella!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    congratulation Bella !

Dearest Bella, what a beautiful fluffy orange and white girl you are! I'm sorry I couldn't write to you on your special day. You are absolutely gorgeous in all those great photos, and what a brave fighter and survivor you are! You were severely injured in a car accident but managed to make your way back home for your people to get you the medical care you needed. Now you are "living life to the full and happy bounding around the house like a mad thing." You have three other kitties and a bunny as housemates. You and they and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bella, on being chosen Cat of the Day for July 2! We hope you and all your family and friends have been enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-04-2017 at 10:47 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery