Thread: Charming Onslow!

Charming Onslow!

Adorable little Onslow, what a charmer you are! I enjoyed immensely reading about your wonderful personality and quirks. From the moment you were born, your dedicated human was right there by your side, caring for you and watching over you as you grew. I was so very sorry to hear of the sudden loss of your beloved brother and roommate. But with the love and care of your person, you were able to adjust and be happy again. It's no wonder you two share such a strong and beautiful bond.

Onslow, you look incredibly adorable snuggling up in bed in your POTD photo. I just have to keep going back and taking another look . I hope you have an extra special day today, with all your favorite piggy treats (in only your green and yellow bowl of course! ) to celebrate your day in the spotlight. Congratulations Onslow, our most charming Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

What a cute little piggy! Onslow rocks!

Charming is the perfect word to describe you, darling Onslow! How precious you look all curled up in a little ball in that sweet bed of yours! You are clearly one much loved and cherished little piggie! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved litter mate, brother Napolean But it sounds like your Mom is doing a great job being your best friend and guardian, making sure that you want for nothing, especially an abundance of love! What a very special bond you two have forged, one that I hope will last for many, many more years to come! How I'd love to see you all stretched out on your side, munching on that yummy timothy hay! What a precious signt that must be For sure you are a piggie packed with personality and charm and your family is truly blessed to have you in their lives Me and my wheeker girls Moon and Rosie wish you and yours a most happy day of celebration, with lots of yummy treats, hugs and kisses Congratulations Onslow, our extra special, most precious PET OF THE DAY! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart! WHEEK!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

AW! ONSLOW! Such a cute name, just like the character on 'Keeping UP Appearances!'

Congratulations on your big day! you earned it!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Onslow, Wow, where do I even start! You are a BEAUTIFUL guinea pig, you just melt my heart away! Your picture is so charming, You look so adorable all curled up in your bed. I just love your cute little face and those adorable ears I am so sorry to hear about your sweet brother, Napolean. You must miss him alot. Despite your picky attitude I know everyone loves you, just from reading your little write up, I know your mom loves you so much and your personality shines. I can tell you still have memories of when you were born- i think it is adorable how you only drink out of your green and yellow bowl Congratulations on being petof the day- I hope you have a wonderful day full of good memories, timothy hay, and lots of hugs and kisses. I know you are spoiled rotten by your mommy

Onslow
    How adorable!!!!! You couldn't be cuter if you tried!!!
    I sure hope your special bowl never gets broken! I hope it's filled with all your favorite goodies today to celebrate your special day!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats Onslow! You are such a special piggie. You remind me of my Amelia - she looks just like you!

I hope you get lots of food in your special bowl for your special day!!!

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!