Thread: Tommy

Tommy

What a wonderful "pet of the day" ... this is such a unique pet... I don't know the life expectancy of a tortoise but I presume she will be passed down to the next generation and next. What's wrong with spelling HER name Tommi ...... that is a fine name for a girl!! Thanks for sharing her story.

How neat to have Tommy as our Pet of the Day!!! Maybe the most unique selection yet!!! Tommy has obviously had the best of care to have lived such a long time, and I wish her many, many more years of happy living!!

Congratulations, Tommy, on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Thank you, Jackie, for recognizing this as the "other" Jackie's tortoise!!!! I just remembered and went to Jackie's site and saw her again!!! If you haven't been to Jackie's site, I would definitely recommend you do. She has done a beautiful job with it. Congrats, Jackie (Balto) on having Tommy selected as Pet of the Day!!!

Here's the link to Jackie's site:
    http://www.baltothehusky.co.uk/
    Last edited by Logan; 03-12-2002 at 12:17 PM.

Tommy! I do believe you are one of the oldest if not THE oldest Pet of the Day!

Congrats to you on your day in the sun!

TOMMY

My, Tommy is so sweet and I do believe he belongs to Jackie from England who has that beautiful website, Balto. Tommy you are quite the charactor and now you are beating your Nana in walking in the Garden. It took fifity years to do that, LOL. My goodness I do think that is the oldest pet we have had on here, but your lookin good.
    Congratulations, dear, sweet, Tommy our Very Best Pet of the Day, I'm sure you will get some extra treats to celebrate this very special occasion.
    Jackie from California LOL

Tommy, aren't you just the best choice for Pet of the Day!

I would love to know more about you - how big are you - what do you like to eat? How long do you hibernate?

You are very special and I wish you many many more years of life.

What a GREAT POTD!!!!! How unusual pet and how lucky all of you are to have her. Obviously you are taking great care of Tommy and have her care down right. What an unusual treasure to have a pet that can be passed on from one generation to the next. Congratulations and long may Tommy reign!

Dear Tommy... What an honor it is to have made the acquaintance of such a magnificent creature! And how blessed are those with whom you share your grandeur!!! A wealth of wisdom, patience and devotion lives beneath that shell, I'm sure!! You truly are a most deserving Pet of the Day!! [color=royal blue]Congratulations to you Tommy!![/color] And best wishes for many, many more years of chasing Nan down the garden path!!

To my dear friend Jackie!
    Thank you for sharing with us all yet another of your exceptionally beautiful family members!!! Congratulations!
    Give Tommy a ??HUG?? for me!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

TOMMY!!

Oh, you are so beautiful!!!! You remind me of my Digby.... Congratulations on being POTD!!.... I have 1 question, Who is this NAN you keep chasing? Digby used to follow our cats around.

HELLO TOMMY

You a very unique and special PET OF THE DAY !!!
    I am so glad to meet you, and I too would like to
    know more about you. How big are you?, What do
    you like to eat?, etc. Great picture Tommy !!!