Thread: A big hello from a newbie :o)

A big hello from a newbie :o)

Hi there!

My name is Mandi, i'm 29 years old and am the proud owner of a ginger and white cat called Tigger....or should I say I am proud to OWNED by my ginger and white cat called Tigger!!

I've had several Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters and Fish since I was a kid, so just having the one pet now seems a little odd for me!! Still, that is possibly all set to change as a friends two cats have had 10 kittens between them They are now 3 weeks old and starting to get active...and of course are just totally adorable! Have been strong up until now, but I'm not sure I can resist for much longer!!

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you and your pets and learning how to upload pictures...any tips would be gratefully received!!

Mandi

Hello & Welcome to Pet Talk & Enjoy..

Yes the way I upload pics here is I use PhotoBucket to put pics onto && then I upload the pics from PhotoBucket onto here by copy & pasting..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

...and a BIG HELLO right back at ya!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I seem to remember there's a 24 hour waiting period before you can post pictures, but Karen can confirm that. Posting pics is pretty simple after that; either as an attachment, in your profile as an album, or from a website like photobucket directly into the post.

I am a one kitty Mom myself; my Pinot is well represented on this site, and she's got pictures in an album on my profile. You'll be seeing and hearing about her!

Enjoy all the pics and chat - and again, welcome, we're glad to have you!

Maggie
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Welcome! Yes, you can upload to photobucket and then copy the URL onto here or you can scroll down and click on "manage attachments" and attach little thumbnail pics that way. See example (my dog doing her best impression of a big a$$ frog)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    ...and a BIG HELLO right back at ya!

Welcome to Pet Talk! I seem to remember there's a 24 hour waiting period before you can post pictures, but Karen can confirm that.
    Nope, no waiting period - once you are approved as a member, which she has been, you can post pictures!

Welcome to Pet Talk!
    I've Been Frosted

Well a BIG WELCOME from the CREW we are looking forward to pictures. there are more pictures and short bio's of teh CREW at: www.jsgill.net
    GILL & Crew;

Welcome Mandi, I hope you enjoy being here on PT with us all, you will make some good friends, enjoy some fun times and be able to share in this magical place,so looking forward to getting to know you and all of your pets.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thanks all....i'm feeling very welcome already!!

newbie here

Hiya all! I'm a newbie as well and can't wait to get to meet all of you.

Welcome Solar, i am sure you will enjoy your time here, it is indeed a rather unique and magical place, as you can see i am from the other side of the world and the only NZer here, but i have been here nearly six years, and love it, have three kitties, nikki,lexie and ellie-mae,and i have met some wonderful people here, i hope you get as much enjoyment out of PT as i have.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️