Thread: Caicos was being so cute

Caicos was being so cute

Awww... Last night a co-worker of mine threw a party - there were only adults there - it was awesome.

Anyway, I brought Caicos for a few hours and EVERYONE loved her. One of the guys wanted to hold her and he was very obviously nervous while he was petting her. She could tell and so could I, and she was all alert... But he gave her back to me and she cuddled up on my chest and fell asleep while I was petting her.

I think that's a pretty clear indication that I'm her human of choice.. I love that lizard... she's so sweet when she wants to be... I'd say she's pretty well bonded with me. It's so cool...

I was playing a card game with two of the people there later in the evening and Caicos was sitting on my lap... She started pawing at me when I stopped petting her. It was so adorable...
    Select * from breeders where clue > 0
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

Aww. I wanna meet Caicos!!! She sounds so sweet.

My mom and I are the caretakers of Iggie. Lately, my mom has been at work all the time. So, then, I take care of Iggie. Well not too long ago, I was holding Iggie on the couch and she left me, walked over to my mom, who was sitting 2 feet from me and layed down on her. lol. I was so jealous!

I'm so glad Caicos has a great 'parent' like you!

OMG, she started pawing at you when you quit petting her?! That is too friggin' cute! lol. Can I have Caicos?!

Originally posted by I Love Brian, Forever <3
    Aww. I wanna meet Caicos!!! She sounds so sweet.

My mom and I are the caretakers of Iggie. Lately, my mom has been at work all the time. So, then, I take care of Iggie. Well not too long ago, I was holding Iggie on the couch and she left me, walked over to my mom, who was sitting 2 feet from me and layed down on her. lol. I was so jealous!

I'm so glad Caicos has a great 'parent' like you!

OMG, she started pawing at you when you quit petting her?! That is too friggin' cute! lol. Can I have Caicos?!
    Hehehhe... Nope she's mine! heheh I wouldn't give her up for anything!
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

I don;t understand how people can think that reptiles don't recognize their people! I know mine do! Caicos sounds so darling. ^.^

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Originally posted by WolfChan
    I don;t understand how people can think that reptiles don't recognize their people! I know mine do! Caicos sounds so darling. ^.^
    Yup! She's my little baby! And yes she does recognize me ... quite well too!
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

How fun! She sounds like a real sweetheart - when she wants to be! Mama's girl, that's for sure!

AWWW, what a sweetie! Like Karen said, a momma's girl.