Storm isn't lap cat but sometimes he likes to cuddle up with me in bed. When I'm on my back, he'll lay in between my arm and body and he'll lay his head near my shoulder.

Sky is the only cat that I can rub my nose against his nose. I call it giving him nose kisses. All of my other cats back away if I try to get this close. He also likes to sometimes watch tv with me.

When Pearl is in my bathroom on the counter, I'll tap my chest and she'll stretch up and give me kisses. If I say "mama" to her she'll sometimes repeat this back to me.

Ziggy Stardust will do the quiver tail while I'm petting her because she gets over come with emotion. It looks like she's trying to spray but nothing comes out. I guess she really does love me. I learned about this on the internet.

Alani loves me to hold him and to give him his daily hugs. He'll then put his head on my shoulder. He's quite heavy so I after a few minutes I have to put him down. If it was up to him, I think he could be in my arms getting hugs all day long.

Blaze will show me his belly and just look so cute that I have to give him a belly rub. He'll also chirp and squeak at me. When he purrs he has a nice loud motor too.