Thread: Belang - please come back to mummie..

Belang - please come back to mummie..

my precious baby disappeared on sunday 15 August 2004. i've been crying since. the dull ache in my heart will just not go away and while on some days it's good, some days are just plain wretched while on others...i just don't want the pain to go away. i miss my orange boy so much. it's just too painful to look at his pictures and i took them down from my office board and at home. not yet. i can't deal with looking at him. i wish i knew if he has gone to rainbow bridge or lost. i don't know and that's whats killing.

he was cat of the day on 16 April 2004.

Belang, whereever you are, mummie loves you everday and twice on sunday...

I see why you are so brokenhearted, he is adorable!! Have you put out "LOST CAT" posters in your neighborhood? Put then in vet offices, go to the local shelter WITH PICTURES, Go to the shelters EVERY DAY! Do not call them, ....GO! Work off your pain through working to find your baby.. There may be a chance you can find him! Someone may have saw him and took him in because he is so cute, thinking he is a stray so plaster your area with posters!! Check your shelters daily!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

The Found Cats,are Praying that Belang,can find his way,back home! Moose The Magnificent,was once lost fo two months,so dont give up hope! Put his dish out,with his bed,and that might help him,find his Happy Home!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so sorry. I will say a prayer that adorable Belang comes home soon.

Please let us know.

{{{HUGS}}}

From Decker with Love

Warm thoughts that Belang will return home safely!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Dear Belang, you much know that we are all praying that you find your way back home. Follow the prayers Belang. They will guide.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I'm keeping fingers crossed that Belang finishes exploring and comes home to his Meowmie.
    Keep asking people if they've seen him - carry his (gorgeous) photo with you all the time - someone might have taken him in thinking he was lost.

Hope he's home very soon.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

iam so sorry,belang is such a cutie,i know exactly what you are going through,my furry soulmate rocky has been missing since,july14th,i cannot describe,the pain i feel in my heart,ive done everything to try to find him,put up lots of posters,ran ads in three newspapers,i go to the shelter every couple of days,ive even contacted two animal communicators,but i have hope he will still come home,cats have been known to be gone months,and then return like nothing,i will pray that belang returns home soon,i know what you mean about having good days,and bad days,sometimes i feel like just dissapearing,and never coming back,i cant eat,or sleep,people have even told me lately that i look like h$ll,and its true,iam to depressed to care,please just know,that you,and your kitty are in my thoughts,and prayers
    GOD BLESS
    heartbroken mom,tricia
    love my babies
    "never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens,can change tha world,indeed its the only thing that ever has"margaret mead

Thank you very much for all your kind wishes. *sigh*. Belang is still missing and the pain is no less muted but it's very comforting to know that you all care.

Please do not give up hope for sweet Belang to return. Keep the faith.

HUGS to you ............ I hope Belang returns soon .........
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."