Thread: Update on Cats In Need of Help in Bellefonte, PA

Update on Cats In Need of Help in Bellefonte, PA

Well I was able to find 3 more kittens a place. There are still so many more, I even contacted Channel 10 news to see if they could help somehow. I just can't believe that there are no cat laws against having this many strays.

Two little new born kittens that I saved died. I'm not sure if I did thing right thing now by taking them, but they were laying in a box in their own s**t.

I just want this women to be sent to jail or have a lot of fines for what she is doing.

This is such a sad situation like many others. People need to become more responsible when feeding strays.

I think it's wonderful that you are trying your very best to help all those cats and kittens. Of course you did the right thing in taking in the kittens who later died, at least they left this world in some comfort and not lying in dirt and misery.

Are there no cat rescue organizations near you? There are several other members of PT who live in Pennsylvania and you may want to post a thread in Cats General (which has much higher traffic) to see if anyone knows of one you could work with. Working alone on these problems can be very dis-heartening and you need support to make you feel that you really are making a difference.