Thread: Lovely Lucky

Lovely Lucky

Hello, Lucky! You are both beautiful and talented I almost feel sorry for the mice! OK, I said ALMOST. Purrs to you and your human.

Lucky

What a cutie you are. Be careful outside; many bad things can happen to a pretty cat out there! Have you considered staying inside to be safe? Enjoy your special day today.

You are such a Sweet Cat Lucky, and you are doing what has always come naturally to Cats , and especially Lady Cats , and that is being a Huntress!
    Its sad in a way that you are that good but Nature made our Cats the perfect killing machines that they are for a reason, and that is to keep a natural balance n things.

You are such a great blend of colors Lucky, and are I bet a very palyful Cat who gives hours of entertainment to Her Family!

The Lucky Found Cats, a few of them who are hunters, send a BOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW TO OUR HUNTRESS AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY LUCKY LUCKY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a stunning beauty you are, with your orange facie! Be careful out there, as they used to say on Hill Street Blues.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Lucky, you have beautiful coloring! It sounds like you have a happy life there with your human, honey, but...about the mice...we appreciate the gesture, but don't really need the presents THAT often! Thanks, though!

You have a very special COTD celebration, Lucky, and a wonderful day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

A very Lucky lady for our COTD! I know you will be getting a lot of praise today even if you don't bring home a "present". My cousins cat, Socks, brings me "presents" mice, and chipmunks so far...so I praise her everytime. Even though its nasty. Cats are hunters. You have some pretty colors in that fur! Kisses and head bumps from me Happy COTD!

Hi there Lucky! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl! Your photos are simply lovely!!! I especially love that shot of you framed by those pretty petunias! So, you're one of those "gift givers?" I have one of those hunters/meecers, and just about every day I can count on a little present being deposited on my doorstep! lol But we kitty lovers all know you're just showing us how much you love us! And there's no doubting how much you love your Mommy, and how much she loves you in return! What a heavenly match! Thanks to your proud Mom for sharing you and your sweet story with us, Lucky! I hope for you a very happy day of celebration, and many, many more happy, love filled years with your wonderful family! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Lucky, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucky what a beauty you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today! It sounds like you are one happy girl. How kind of you to want to, um, share your hunting skills with your humans. I hope you and your family are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Lucky!

Lucky - you are one cute spunky kitty! Your owners re lucky to have you!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day, Lucky! You are a beautiful girl and - and a skilled hunter too, I see.

I hope you are spoiled today with extra treats and cuddles. Have fun, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Lovely Lucky, you are a very gorgeous girl! I like the picture of you enjoying the garden. Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

such a pretty kitty!

Dear lucky

HELLO OVER THERE IN GERMANY! I AM A CAT LADY LIVING IN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA WHO IS PARTIALLY GERMAN ALSO! I THINK THESE PICTURES OF LUCKY ARE FABULOUS AND VERY PROFESSIONAL-LOOKING-WITH THE STONES, FLOWER AND BACKGROUND. SOOO BEAUTIFUL! LUCKY-I LOVE THE UNIQUE MARKINGS ON YOUR SWEET FACE.THIS CAT HAS TRUE STAR QUALITY! BEST WISHES ACROSS THE SEAS! SUSANSWATLIN518