Thread: Handsome Bambie

Handsome Bambie

Name:  14b.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  154.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart, and spoiled, too.
    How cute, you even have a nickname.
    Celebrate your special day.

bambi

Bambi's owners should NOT be feeding her peaches! They're toxic! His owners should look up what what's toxic and what's safe on the internet. They're endangering Bambi's life!

Thank you for your concern Wicket, but that is not true. It's a popular misconception - here's an article that explains it: http://www.akc.org/expert-advice/nut...s-eat-peaches/

Little pieces of cut up peach are fine - only the pits are toxic, and we are sure no ones is feeding him the pit!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Thank you for your concern Wicket, but that is not true. It's a popular misconception - here's an article that explains it: http://www.akc.org/expert-advice/nut...s-eat-peaches/

Little pieces of cut up peach are fine - only the pits are toxic, and we are sure no ones is feeding him the pit!
    Was just going to post the same article. Thanks, Karen.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Bambie!

Greetings, Bambi, a.ka.a Puchi! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby boy!

Aww! What a cutie patootie puperoo you are, Bambi, simply adorable, and just packed with personality! That sweet, little face of yours, those perky, fuzzy wuzzy ears and those big, brown eyes, have my heart in total meltdown mode! And how dapper you look in your spiffy outerwear, your birthday outfit, hehe ! But NO, you're not "mean," you're just a one family pup! As long as you're with your people, you're happy (except for those few grumpy times, hehe) How lucky your humans are, having a playful, sweet and loving best furry family member in you, Bambi! You're a treasure, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, seeing all of your squee worthy photos, has been a real treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, enjoying a nice afternoon walk with your uncle, playing with your tennis ball, cuddling with your mom and dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bambi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    You are so right about Bambi! Every time I look his little face I would just die for a hug and smooch!! Sure hope Bambi had extra fun on his special day and his Dad fed him his dinner! Too freakin cute eh!

Bambi is a little cutie! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana