Thread: missing PT members.....

Hybrid View

Hello PT!

I haven't been here in ages and I apologize for that. I used to check in at work on my break times but there is no such thing as a break any longer at my office. We went "paperless" in September with a new web-based data system and it has been a nightmare!

I do spend a lot of my online time on Facebook.

My 3 kitties are doing well.
    My 2 grand-puppies Comet T and Brucey B. are doing great.

Very sadly, my daughter lost Zoey when she left the man she was going to marry. The relationship turned sour and she had to leave Zoey behind when she left. She felt it was best to leave Zoey behind because Zo was bonded with the other dog in the home. I have to admire my daughter for her strength in this situation.

I am glad this winter is over. It was brutal!

Love to all!

Helen

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Very sadly, my daughter lost Zoey when she left the man she was going to marry. The relationship turned sour and she had to leave Zoey behind when she left. She felt it was best to leave Zoey behind because Zo was bonded with the other dog in the home. I have to admire my daughter for her strength in this situation.

I am glad this winter is over. It was brutal!

Love to all!

Helen

It's good to hear from you again. Sorry to hear about Zoey. I too am so eager for Spring to get here. Seems like this Winter weather has been endless. Here's hoping
    you are able to master the new data system quickly & get back to normal office "breaks" again.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I know I don't show up on the forums too much anymore, but you can find me on Facebook as well.

We just got a new addition, Bailey. She's a pit bull puppy, I'll try to get around to typing her own post eventually.

Brennan, Lily, and Lilo are doing fine. Lilo is about to be a year old in March. Domino and Tallulah are doing fine too. All of Bella's babies found new homes, the last one we had kept was Hershey but I found someone who works with a cat rescue that took her as her personal cat and she now has all kinds of young kitties to play with and more one on one attention. I have just been super busy with work and I'm going to try to go back to school within the next year or so if everything works out.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13 View Post
    I know I don't show up on the forums too much anymore, but you can find me on Facebook as well.

We just got a new addition, Bailey. She's a pit bull puppy, I'll try to get around to typing her own post eventually.

Brennan, Lily, and Lilo are doing fine. Lilo is about to be a year old in March. Domino and Tallulah are doing fine too. All of Bella's babies found new homes, the last one we had kept was Hershey but I found someone who works with a cat rescue that took her as her personal cat and she now has all kinds of young kitties to play with and more one on one attention. I have just been super busy with work and I'm going to try to go back to school within the next year or so if everything works out.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    Yay! You need to post Bailey over here!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi, I'm still here!

I'm sorry it's been a long time between posts,but they moved me to another building that up until now didn't have a computer(I'm still at Concordia). I'm still doing well here sandw

Great to hear from you, David, and that you're doing well!

Welcome Home!!!

from Pat and Sparkler
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by david p View Post
    I'm sorry it's been a long time between posts,but they moved me to another building that up until now didn't have a computer(I'm still at Concordia). I'm still doing well here sandw
    Glad you have one now! Hope we see you more frequently now!
    I've Been Frosted

It's good to have you back!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana