Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thursday of the 'Stinking Rose' #516

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Hokay, Let me tie a rope around my waist and head on in.......If I am not out in one hour?

If you're not back I'll send Patch and the Edster to go find you, Lady's a little tied up with schmoozing the ladies at the moment.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Anyone heard from the barkeep? Did he make it out of the L+F? I see a frayed rope here... hmmm....

Well, in the meantime, I've set up the coffee - we'll skip the roasted garlic until lunch - OK?
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Anyone heard from the barkeep? Did he make it out of the L+F? I see a frayed rope here... hmmm....

Well, in the meantime, I've set up the coffee - we'll skip the roasted garlic until lunch - OK?
    I asked the rope if he'd seen Richard, he said he's a frayed knot.....

Coffee sounds good, hows about some everything Bagels to keep the garlic going!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    I asked the rope if he'd seen Richard, he said he's a frayed knot.....

Coffee sounds good, hows about some everything Bagels to keep the garlic going!
    I carried some garlic cloves with me and rubbed them on the walls as I went along.

Just followed my nose to get out!

----------------

Some cream cheese with a little garlic salt, salmon and thinly sliced onion for der bagels?

----------

Not gonna get roped into a joke contest. Last time Atilla the Pun kicked me arse.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post

Not gonna get roped into a joke contest. Last time Atilla the Pun kicked me arse.
    Well, I just wanted to try to rope people in, I know it was a fishy idea, but I tried for the halibut.

Sooo not going there! The afternoon has turned grey and cooler - I'll get the kettle on for some tea, and with the garlic theme going, how about some good hearty stew?
    I've Been Frosted

Oooh, and it just occurred to me that Alouette Cheese - that yummy, garlicky soft cheese that I have had to avoid for years is now probably Karen-safe! And there's coupon for it in the circulars from last week's paper! Wheee! Anyone want some with me, spread thin on Carrs Water Crackers?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Well, I just wanted to try to rope people in, I know it was a fishy idea, but I tried for the halibut.
    Well, that is noose to me. And like Karen, I won't take the bait....