Thread: RIP Corky & May

RIP Corky & May

It has been a sad few weeks at the stables...

Corky, a cute little bay pony, colicked sometime about two weeks ago and had to be put down. He was a really friendly pony and all of the small kids rode him because he was so tiny. I never rode him, but I would almost always go to say hi to him.

Another horse, May, died in her sleep of a heart attack. She was really old (around 40 years old!!!) and much loved around the barn. In the summer the horse campers would sometimes groom her in their free time and put pink polos on her. She was retired from riding and basically had free roam of the stables in the summer.

They were both such sweet horses and I just hope they know that we all miss them.

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

sorry that they passed away.
    R.I.P Corky & May

I'm so sorry to hear of the losses at the stables.
    It must be so awkward for them not to be there, as it sounds like both were loved by whomever visited the stables.
    RIP May & Corky

I'm so sorry. My neighbors have a lot of donkeys, but I love them just like they were my own, because I spend time with them almost everyday. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to one of them.

They really seem to know how much I care about them, and I'm sure the baby pony, and May, too, knew how much you, and everyone else cared about them. Now they are running free!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

That is so terribly sad! Horses are my favoritest animals in the whole world! I don't have one but its my dream and goal to own one someday. I am so sorry and I know Corky and May are running freely amongst the green fields together. They will be truly missed.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo