Thread: Dogopoly!

Dogopoly!

I went to Boston a week ago and I foung a game called Dogopoly! It's just like monopoly but its gone to the dogs! Go is "Go Fetch", Jail is the "Kennel", Free Parking is "The Park" and all of the properties like Boardwalk, Marvin Gardens, and Baltic Ave. are all dogs like Great Dane, Doberman, and Yorkie! All of the properties are purebred dogs! There is even a boxer! You have to get this game! It is awesome!
    ~*~ErIkA aNd NiKkI~*~

hmm i wonder where i can get it??? tis sounds awesome.. monoply is my fav game... mix my fav game and my fav animal and its all good!
    KayAnn And Simba, the super duper "Wunduh Mutt"

Go Buccaneers!

That game sounds awesome! I think I might make a new purchase!! Thanks for sharing !

Owning Texasopoly, Sportopoly, and a few other opolies, I HAVE to get this game!!!!!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Originally posted by BoxerLover:
    <STRONG>I went to Boston a week ago and I foung a game called Dogopoly!</STRONG>
    You were in Boston? Gosh, Daisy's Mom and I are both within driving distance of Boston - next time, let us know! (she's further than me, I'm about 15 minutes away - even less depending on where in Boston you were!) Where did you find Dogopoly?
    I've Been Frosted

My mom has heard of that game before and I keep telling her I want it for Christmas! It sounds great!

Boxerlover, where have you been? We haven't heard from you in forever! You should have said you would be in Boston! So how did you like good old MA?

My Dad fixed the internet while me and my mom were in Boston visiting my aunt in Weston. We went to a lot of different sightseeing places in Boston, ya know? I wish I could have told you, but there was no way I could! Sorry! Next time we visit, I'll be sure to tell you! lol! I am also getting a new computer in my room when we move! So I'll be able to come on whenever I want! And I wont let it break down! lol! We got the Dogopoly game in Boston in one of these little shops, I cant remember which one. It was on a brick road, though! hehe!
    ~*~ErIkA aNd NiKkI~*~

Oh, Erika, you had to go through my town, Newton, to get to Weston from Boston! I'm just next door! Next time you'll have to let us know! Brick street - you must have been in one of the little shops near Quincy Market/Fanieul Hall! Does that sound right?
    I've Been Frosted

Oh yes! Fanieul Hall! Thats where I was! I wish there was some way I could have told you I was going to be there! Next time we go there I will have the internet and I will tell you!
    ~*~ErIkA aNd NiKkI~*~