Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Great Haggis Feast - Let's Make Plans

Eve was especially cuddly all night - must be storing up the love to spread around. This morning however she was out the door like a shot ... sure hope she doesn't get lost. Groucho, if you could kindly let the meowmies and pawpies know their kids are OK, we would so appreciate your time .
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalz View Post
    Groucho, if you could kindly let the meowmies and pawpies know their kids are OK, we would so appreciate your time .
    Hi purrents,
    Right now we're all in the Catmobile heading over to the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe for a special breakfast buffet. Spencer said while we fill our tummies, his crew will fill the Catmobile with enough Scottish treats to last until we reach Ann Arbor for the ultimate Great Haggis Feast blow-out. Over the weekend, a few music majors from Trenton State came by to tune Ming's harp and get it into the Catmobile.

We'll be back on the road in a short while. Already the girl kitties all want to go shopping - no surprise there, I guess.

Auntie Phesina, We'll call you when the Catmobile is pulling in to Ann Arbor. Your Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe said to tell you they'll take care of everything including all the cooking and cleaning up.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Groucho you dear boy - thanks for giving a meowmie some comfort knowing all is well. Have fun kitties and don't get into too much trouble. Tell Evie mommy misses her.
    Yours in Whiskers

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

All set here, looking forward to the arrival of the Catmobile!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Franklin and The Princess are tired of dealing with all the boxes (we're moving) so they ran out of here this morning, headed for the airport. Can the Catmobile pick them up?
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    All set here, looking forward to the arrival of the Catmobile!
    Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Franklin and The Princess are tired of dealing with all the boxes (we're moving) so they ran out of here this morning, headed for the airport. Can the Catmobile pick them up?
    Ummm....just sayin' - you might have lost track. According to Pinot, these kitties were picked up yesterday morning. The festivities began in earnest yesterday with lots of music and dancing. Eve and Pinot are inseparable from what I hear. Groucho tries to keep control of the girls, but... you know....

Check in all!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Eve and Pinot are inseparable from what I hear. Groucho tries to keep control of the girls, but... you know....

Check in all!

Sounds like you have your hands full. Think Pinot might like to come home with Eve for a "sleep over" ??? Since I haven't heard from our little monkey girl I'm guessing she's having way too much fun.
    Yours in Whiskers

• Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Do they have their cell phones with them? I sent a message to Groucho and Pinot to get in touch with them and have the Catmobile pick them up.

I got a call from Winnie. At least I think it was Winnie. It was from her cell phone. All I heard was bagpipe music. Sounds like they are having a great time.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My two never leave the house without their phones.
    However they rarely use them to call ME.....lol
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Okay fellow Catmobile purrents, an update!

Soncat got a call from Groucho today. All of our kitties are having a blast but are also on their best behavior. While I don't know any specifics, Groucho said the entire crew is coming here to welcome Soncat home after 2 months in the Dominican Republic. I knew something was up when Soncat asked to use my credit card saying he has to order some cheezburgers then took off. I'll let you know as things develop.

How exciting!! What a wonderful reunion it will be too. I now know why Eve was being so secretive when I asked her what she was up to today.
    Yours in Whiskers

• Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    My crew must be on the way too. It is so quiet without them. ahhh
    (but I do miss them)

They can come to Chicago but MUST be home for Halloween. That is not a safe time for kitties, specially black ones to be out. I always feel better when they are home with me then.
    Dear Auntie MoFF, we will be sure everyone is safely home before Halloween. I did have a phone message from Cassie today but all I heard was "home", "cheezburgers" and purring.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678