Thread: Chief

Chief

Congrats on your special day!
    It is such a pleasure to meet a Scottish Fold.
    I have never seen a Fold before this morning.
    Your colors are beautiful and your personality
    sounds wonderful. What a warm and fuzzy
    little kitty...and obviously loved and well
    cared for by your owner. May God bless
    you with continued love and adventures as
    you roam indoors!
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Hail to the Chief! What a lovey you are!!! All I have to see is that sweet belly and I am a pile of mush. Aren't you handsome?

You are unique in the way that you show affection and definitely in the way you sleep!

Congratulations to our COTD, squishable Chief! Have a wonderful day and I hope you get lots of treats and scritches..............
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Chief, what a handsome kitty you are! I love your eyes! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Chief! You are very handsome!
    I have never seen a Scottish Fold in person, only in pictures, but I was told they have wonderful purrsonalities and that they are quiet and thoughtful. By reading your bio, I am convinced you are very special, Chief!

I would like to rub that white belly and kiss your sweet head, Chief!

Have a very special day!

Charming Chief!!!

Thank you Chief, for starting my day with a smile! What else could I do after I saw your photo! You have very beautiful eyes and I would just LOVE to plant a BIG kiss on your tummy!! Have a special day enjoying ALL the things you love, HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Scottish Fold

What a beautiful color you are. I love folds. I used to own one and know what wonderful cats they are.

Blog Entries

Hail to the Chief!

Grand salutations to you: Hail to the Chief!

You are a very handsome pussycat. I'd love to kiss your soft tummy; your fur looks so soft. Your humans are very thrilled to have you in their lives. We're not surprised at that bit of news. We hope your meowmie updates us when your new brother or sister arrives.

Have a wonderful life -- nice and safe as an indoor kitty -- how blessed you are! Live long in good health, be happy and carefree, loved, cherished and adored. CATgratulations or ConCATulations on being honoured as our Cat of the Day.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

The Chief is such a Hadsome Tuxedo Cat,and with his folded ears,is a huge bundle of Furry Joy.
    The resembalance to a Teddy Bear is so strong,and he has a cuddliness about him,that is so appealing.
    The Found Cats,Porchies and Angels send a Mirthful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To The CHIEF,Our New COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Chief

What a stunning fellow you are!
    I think I'm in LOVE!!!
    I'd sure love to give your wonderful tummy a gentle rub, for sure!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hooray for Chief!!! Speaking of Scottish folds, check this out...

Scottish folds seem to predominate this Japanese site which features wacky cat costumes. There used to be an English version of this site which is no longer active. The original Japanese version takes a while to load, but the images are worth it!!! Feast your eyes on the samples below...

Just in time for the season....

Hope you enjoy the site as much as I did!!!
    CatFan

Hi Chief! I smiled the moment I clicked on your photo! While my Oliver is not a Fold, he does LOVE sleeping flat on his back, paws in the air, just like you! Silly kitties!

After meeting you Chief, Folds just may be my new favorite breed! What a wonderful,sweet and mellow disposition you have and your handsomeness speaks for itself! Something about that apple round face and those precious EARS that make me smile! Hopefully by now your Mom's welcomed into the fold (sorry, I couldn't resist) a little brother or sister Fold for you to pal around with! Maybe she'll stop by one day and share more pics of you and the new addition with us!

Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, dear Chief! You are so deserving of the title, Cat of the Day! Hope you're treated to an extra special, fun filled day and spoiled rotten! Hugs and purrrs to you from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!

What a round and soft and fuzzy fellow! Best wishes to you, Chief, for a long, happy, and healthy life!

ALL HAIL THE CHIEF! What a handsome man you are, C! You sound like an awesome friend. Congrats to BEAUTIFUL CHIEF!!

Chief, what a wonderful, handsome boy you are! You look very playful too. Just adorable.

I would love to see more photos of you, perhaps doing the meercat, or Budda! I'm sure you are very flexible!

Congratulations on your great honour today as our extra-special, fluffy Cat of the Day!

Chief, you are such a strikingly handsome boy! I especially love your black nose and yellow eyes. Did your little fursib arrive yet? With your calm personality, I'm sure there were no adjustment problems welcoming a newcomer into the house. You look so vulnerable and trusting lying on your back, Chief. You have a wonderful life and a family who loves you so much. You are a great COTD, Chief!