Thread: Rota-dent Toothbrush

Rota-dent Toothbrush

Hi, I was just wondering if any of you have ever or are currently using a Rota-dent toothbush. I've been using one for about 2 weeks now and I love it. I've tried the Sonic Care toothbrushes before and they were too hard on my gums so then I just switched back to a regular toothbrush. I still wasn't able to clean my teeth as well I'd like to so my dental hygienist recommened the Rota-dent.

It's brush heads are super soft and it's so gentle on my gums. Mine came with 4 brush heads that have the short tip on them. Now my mouth feels so much cleaner after I brush and my teeth also feel smoother. My teeth tend to stain very easily and they also get very rough. This toothbrush is also great for eliminating stains, polishing teeth, and even flossing in between teeth.

The best part is that if you register your toothbrush within 30 days, then you get a lifetime warranty on the battery. Since I'm the only one using it, the battery should last at least 1 month or so before I need to recharge it again. Each brush head should also last me 3-6 months.

I read some bad reviews about this product but also a lot of great ones too. Here's a link that shows the Rota-dent toothbrush: http://www.dentist.net/rotadent.asp. I bought mine through my dentist and it's the white version with black heads and it's called Super Sonic by Rota-dent. I hope to get an excellent dental check up the next time I go to my dentist.

I used a Rotadent for quite some time because my dentist practically insisted on it. In the beginning, it was great but after a while, the battery would go dead almost immediately and/or the charger was defective and Rotadent refused to do anything about it. So my dentist said to use any electric toothbrush. It's a shame that the company was so uncooperative because I really liked my Rotadent.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Too bad you had such a bad experience with the battery or charger. Hopefully this won't happen to me. I guess I should start a poll about what kind of toothbrush people use.