Thread: Hello Junaeu

Hello Junaeu

Hi there handsome,

I love the" all American Breed" named Dog. You look so happy in your
    smiling picture. Big congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    I hope you get some extra treats today to help you celebrate. Sending
    out plenty of hugs & kisses Junaeu.
    Last edited by lizbud; 07-12-2008 at 11:00 AM. Reason: spelling
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey, pretty boy! Congratulations on being selected Dog of the Day!! You need to convince your mom to get you a present....maybe a new soccer b*a*l*l.......oh, that's right, you know how to spell, don't you, smart guy!! Well, have a wonderful day!!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Junaeu, what a smart boy you are to figure out what w-a-l-k is.
    I bet you jump up and down with excitement, don't you. Sounds like you and mommy are living a pretty happy life. Hope you have many more years together to take walks and play and just have fun. Hugs and treats for you today sweet boy. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Oh! Look at the sweet, beautiful, smiling face! You've stolen my heart, Juneau What an awesome breed blend, two of my all time faves! (We can thank your Lab side for your trash raiding acumen) No wonder you're so handsome, so smart, (you can s-p-e-l-l) and lovable! I can tell sweetheart, you are one life loving, people loving pup! Who could ever ask for more in a furkid!?! I hope today you got one or MORE of those coveted w*a*l*k*s, time to suck up all of those amazing smells along the way! hehe After all, this is your day to shine Juneau, your day to be spoiled to the max...you're the Dog of the Day, and deservedly so Lots of love and kisses, woofs and wags to you precious Juneau, from me and my Labbie girl Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy DOTD Junaeu! You a look a lot like my Chipper. You sound just as free-spirited and fun loving too. Thanks to Staci for pointing you out.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Quote Originally Posted by ramanth View Post
    Happy DOTD Junaeu! You a look a lot like my Chipper. You sound just as free-spirited and fun loving too. Thanks to Staci for pointing you out.

Great minds. I thought the same. I hope Junaeu's owner is able to join
    us on Pet Talk. I'd love to see more pictures of this sweet fella.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Junaeu! You are a very handsome and happy-looking boy! Sounds like you have a real love of life and are so much fun to be around. Have a wonderful day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD and I hope you get a nice w-a-l-k!