Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Regret!

My Regret!

To All Members, I am writing to say that I am sorry for the lack of a site I listed with my postings. My site was taken under attack and I removed the information to save myself the heartache!! I will still be happy to give this information about my dogs at a request. Email me at [email protected]

Sorry Again Guys!!
    Rebecca

[This message has been edited by mysticdoberman (edited June 12, 2001).]

What do you mean when you say your site was "taken under attack"?

What happened?

------------------

My site became the objest of a slander board because my sons dog Fancy is a white doberman. There is a group of people that hate whites and attacked my site and Fancy's integrety. I cannot stand for people to make Fancy into some creature she is not. I know her true worth as my sons link to the real world, and I tired of having to defend her on the slander sites. Thanks for your concern, as soon as I have a new site for her, I will let you all know. Perhaps we can all post our therapy dogs and their stories for all to see and enjoy!
    Rebecca

i'm sorry to hear this mystic!!! i wish people wouldn't judge dogs for such petty things. (such as some breeds, such as if an all black dog ends up w/ a white spot being disqualified, so the breeders will just kill the dog rather than have a bad rep.) i'm so sorry to hear of your misfortune.

thanks crow...you guys are a light spot in a crummy dark attitude filled world! thanks again, you made my day!

I got to see the photos and he's very excotic looking. A lot of breed people think that they have only the true "right" kind. But some breeds came from not breed standard matings. Fancy is a beautful animal.

mystic, it was actually your dog who brought me over to this site in the first place. there is another forum i go to and i was in chat w/ one of my friends over there and i guess she looks at the pics everyday. anyhow she seen the pic of your dog and had to show everyone and even posted on the page/forum. she was absolutly thrilled about your dog. so i came over to check out your beauty. and i got hooked after checking this place out. (still doesn't beat my home forum, but it's still alot of fun!)

I am also very sorry to hear about this. It never ceased to amaze me how many ignorant people there are in this world. Give Fancy a big hug, I would do it in person I was a bit nearer.

Rebecca, I am so sorry about what happened. Just "consider the source", set it aside, and move on.

Crow, welcome to DOTD, but now you've got me curious, what's your "home forum"? I can't imagine anything that beats DOTD. Maybe I shouldn't even ask. I don't have time to get hooked on another one.

I'm not sure I get it. Why do they hate white Dobermans?

Mystic, sorry to hear that your dog has been under attack because of its color. It really bothers me how prejudiced the world can be. I got to see Fancy and she was beautiful.
    Crow, welcome. I, too, am curious to know what your home forum is.

Fancy says (with a tear in her eye) thanks to all of you. It is a noble job she does every day to help my son, and to love my family. I am so happy to see all the support for someone that is abit different in color, yet just as wonderful at heart. Though they are hated for no good reason, I totally agree, "Consider the source" is the best attitude! Welcome to Crow..and have a great day guys!!! On To Bigger and Better Things!
    Rebecca

Fancy is beautiful.

------------------

I didn't get to see Fancy. In fact i never knew Dobies were white until i saw the June 5th Dog of the Day - Kenya. She was absolutely gorgeous!! i thought it was such an exotic look. I can't wait to see fancy's picture - and do more ohhhs and ahhhs!

I am sorry that you have to deal with slanderous items. definitely no fun.

But i'm very curious now... you mentioned how much your dog does for your son and the bond between them....Tell us more! we love good heart warming stories (and we all have tissues by the 'puters!)

give fancy a great puppy skirch from bug and myself!