Thread: Rocket and Jellybean are ready to be spayed! *pics*

Rocket and Jellybean are ready to be spayed! *pics*

It's a bittersweet time...the girls have both hit the magical 1.5lbs mark and are ready for surgery! Because of Maddie's Event this weekend the surgeries are a little backed up, so I get to have a little more time with them. Surgery is scheduled for 6/6, then home for a day or two to recover, and then off to find their forever homes!

My current project is taking LOTS of pictures, so I can find that *perfect* pic to go on their pet profile at the shelter's website. Rocket is a photogenic darling, and I'm not too worried, but Jellybean is as hard to photograph as any black kitty!

They both took to dry food almost as enthusiastically as wet food!

They have a LOT of energy to burn!

Jellybean is not impressed with my taking pictures of their wrestling match.

I can usually get them to look where I want to with a feather toy.

She looks so sweet! If only she ever stopped bouncing around!

Kyubey is an excellent big brother!

Rocket is CRAZY about feathers! I have to watch her closely because she can rip feathers out of a toy in the blink of an eye!

More coming...

GOT IT!

They both figured out this cat tree thing pretty quick! They sleep on top of it now!

Beans never stops playing

I love this picture!

They still get quite a bit of food all over their faces!

I think I might have shared this one before, but I still love it!

How about buying a bag of bright-colored jellybeans to take her picture playing in?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    How about buying a bag of bright-colored jellybeans to take her picture playing in?
    Oooh, I love that idea, thanks!!

They are SO adorable!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Oh my, this is so tempting! I'm at my limit. I'm at my limit. I'm at my limit. LOL

Once they are officially ready for adoption, post it on Facebook and I'll share it.
    What will the fee be for adoption? Are you doing this independently or through a rescue?
    Sorry, I can't remember how you got them in the first place.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

They're so cute and sweet. Hope they do good with their operations. Also hope they find a wonderful home. Are you sure you're letting them go??

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Oh my, this is so tempting! I'm at my limit. I'm at my limit. I'm at my limit. LOL

Once they are officially ready for adoption, post it on Facebook and I'll share it.
    What will the fee be for adoption? Are you doing this independently or through a rescue?
    Sorry, I can't remember how you got them in the first place.
    These guys are from the Humane Society of Silicon Valley in Milpitas. The adoption fee for kittens is $175. Both kittens I fostered for them last year were adopted in less than 48 hours, and I have no doubt these guys will go fast too. They're doing Maddie's this weekend, which means that for the next few weeks the shelter is going to be pretty empty.

I admit, I'm very attached to Rocket. She's a snugglebug! Someone is going to be VERY lucky to get her!

Healthy, bouncy, adorable - perfect kittens!

You have done a fantastic job!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I can envision a line-up waiting to adopt these kitties, purrhaps even a fight breaking out . Super-cute! And thank you for fostering and getting them ready for their furrever homes!

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    These guys are from the Humane Society of Silicon Valley in Milpitas. The adoption fee for kittens is $175. Both kittens I fostered for them last year were adopted in less than 48 hours, and I have no doubt these guys will go fast too. They're doing Maddie's this weekend, which means that for the next few weeks the shelter is going to be pretty empty.

I admit, I'm very attached to Rocket. She's a snugglebug! Someone is going to be VERY lucky to get her!
    Yup, our shelter (ARF) is having Maddie's this weekend too. We have about 30 puppies and 80 kittens (if they were all big enough for S/N in time). Tomorrow is going to be FUN!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)