Thread: Mr. Bird and Zazu

Mr. Bird and Zazu

Well good morning to Mr. Bird and Zazu, what beauties you both are. It is a pleasure to come on and see you two this morning, even put a smile on my face. So Mr. Bird is the independent one and Zazu is the sweetie, but it sounds like they love each other very much and sleep so close together. Congratulations dear, sweet, darling, loving Mr. Bird and Zazu our Very Best Pets of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Oh yay! Zebra finches! I just love zebras, and I own 2 of my own! I was so happy to see you guys as POTD today! You are both quite hansome! You seem like the sweetest little things! I hope you have a special day full of yummy treats! Here is a picture of my zebras!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mr. Bird and Zazu
    How I loved seeing your sweet pictures this morning. I bet you are fun to have around. Congratulations on being our special Pets of the Day today.

Hi there Mr. Bird and Zazu!!! What a handsome birdie brother pair you two are!! I love how your human describes your beautiful, orange ear muffs!! So much beauty and personality packed into two little feathered packages! And how wonderful to hear how you cuddle and care for each other; best buds!! I know your humans love you both very much and it's easy to see why! Congratulations to you dear little Mr. Bird and Zazu, our precious brother team Pets of the Day!! Enjoy your special day cuties!! I hope your bowl spilleth over with lots of treats and goodies!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

They are both adorable.
    I am owned by 5 zebra finches (soon enough six. probably more soon after that. they have a tendancy to multiply^.^).
    I noticed that you said they come from south america. Actually, Zebra finches are australian. There is only one ssouth american bird living in my house of 10 birds and she is my quaker kiwi!

They are both beauties. Ever thought of showing them?

Kim, Kiwi, Bo, Sol, Zeb, PLucky, Java, Phoenix, Alphonse, Adelaide and Peepers
    you can put a bird in a cage but you cannot make him sing.