Thread: Beautiful Zazu!

Beautiful Zazu!

Oh Zazu, you are such a BEAUTY!!!!!! You are absolutely gorgeous! You are the prettiest bird I have ever seen! I love your beautiful whitish pink shade! You couldn't have been more beautiful! You colors are so charming and your face is just adorable! You very much resemble my lutino cockatiel in looks except that you are much larger and you have a pinkish shade......but your crest, your face, and your figure resemble that of my sweet little cockatiel!!! I had always wanted to have a pet cockatoo but the problem is........the price! I saw one similar to you one day at a pet shop and it was $3500!!!! But I would still love to have a cockatoo! Your human family is so lucky to have you as their dear pet! Congratulations on being our best, prettiest, and loveliest pet of the day ever! You really deserve to be POTD and I hope your family gives you some very special treats today, on your very special day!!!!! Congrats!!!

Dear, magnificent Zazu! All I can say is, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are spectacular!!!! Your beauty, as so perfectly described by popcornbird, takes my breath away. And Zazu, the only thing that rivals your beauty is your sweet, sweet, loving personality!! I am in awe!! What a stunning Pet of the Day you are! Yes, your family surely is very lucky to have you there to brighten their days with your beauty, your gentleness and your love! Congratulations to you Zazu! Today is your day to spread your wings and let your spirit soar! Today YOU are our most deserving Pet of the Day!!! Have a high flying, treat filled day of celebration, beautiful Zazu!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zazu what a beautiful bird you are, your coloring is gorgeous.
    I have been to the Netherlands and enjoyed my visit very much.
    I would dearly love to hear all the wonderful things that you have to say. One can tell how much you family loves you and I can see why. You are a wonderful companion and so caring. Congratulations dear, sweet Zazu Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Zazu
    What a beautiful fellow you are! I've never seen a bird of your color before. I can tell that your guardian loves you very much. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.

Hello Zazu, can you say "Pretty Bird" I can. You are adorable. The color of your feathers is breathtaking, I would love looking into the mirror as well. Congratulations!

WOW is right!!!! I have come back, time and time again, today, just to see your beautiful picture, Zazu, our international Pet of the Day!!! I think you might be the most lovely bird I have ever seen. And I have two of my own that I love very much. Oh, Congratulations to you, my sweet, intelligent friend! I know you must love looking at that beautiful birdie in the mirror!!!

If you look carefully at Zazu's crest. doesn't it look like he has a red hair clip on his head? My, he's really a beauty!