Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PT Kitties - An Invitation

My boys ,and their luggage , will be flying in to Chicago and then taking the train to NJ. Does Cassie want to come with them? They especially wanted to go to Chicago first so they could see her. She was so kind to Kimba on his first Catmobile trip.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    My boys ,and their luggage , will be flying in to Chicago and then taking the train to NJ. Does Cassie want to come with them? They especially wanted to go to Chicago first so they could see her. She was so kind to Kimba on his first Catmobile trip.
    Dear Auntie Katladyd, I would love that! I will go with my human to the airport for the boys and their luggage. She will get us down to the train station.

PURRRRRS!!-- Cassie
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My gang will need the catmobile to pick them up. They will be all ready to go with their noses pressed on the glass of the windows watching for it. Of course, everyone is welcome to come in for a meal or snacks before they leave.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yodee is getting so excited about her adventure. I've been telling her all about the Catmobile and the past places it has visited. I've told her all about you kitties and how wonderful you are....oh yes, and she especially loves it when I talk about the food and the shrimpies, etc.

I see that she has started to pack and will probably finish tomorrow. Where should I take her to? Does she need to fly anywhere to catch the "mobile?"

...and since I can't afford to buy her a Catberry for Christmas, I'll just have to trust you all to look after her. I've already had several talks with her.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

No worries, we'll pick Yodee up at home.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

And we of the Found Cat Hotel have HSR Double Buses with plenty of room for all, and we will have food and drinks too.
    Meeow!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hey guys, Utchie here. We took a poll and we're all gonna be there!! Getting a stash of our favorite party favor. Can't wait to see what the lil pip squeak looks like.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hello, we are Auntie Pat's new niece Landry Elizabeth and nephew Alan M. Hill. Our cousin Poppy has been telling us all about what great kitties you all are and what great fun you all have on Catmobile trips, and we'd like to come too!

We will be with our cousins waiting for the Catmobile to pick us all up. !!!

Your new friends Landry E. and Alan M. H.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

P.S., We can't WAIT to meet you, Amigo.. another kitten, like we are! We can maybe form a Pet Talk Junior Auxiliary!

Love from your new friends Landry Elizabeth and Alan M. Hill

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LandryElizabeth 005-600.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	57608 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlanM.Hill 004-600.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	57609
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    P.S., We can't WAIT to meet you, Amigo.. another kitten, like we are! We can maybe form a Pet Talk Junior Auxiliary!

Love from your new friends Landry Elizabeth and Alan M. Hill

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LandryElizabeth 005-600.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	57608 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlanM.Hill 004-600.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	57609
    Hi Landry Elizabeth and Alan M. Hill, I can't wait until you get here! This will be my very first PT kitty party and I hear they're a blast. And it will be extra special since you, Yodee, and I will make our Pet Talk kitty debut. My new Meowmie said there will be plenty of food - ribs, cheezburgers, shrimp, crab legs, and something called haggis. There will even be cheesecake right from Chicago! Landry Elizabeth, I also heard that sometimes the lady kitties go shopping while the guys play games or talk about sports. Be sure to contact Pinot so she can arrange for you to come in the Catmobile. See you in just a few more days!

Your new friend,
    Amigo
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Well, I guess the Catmobile has come and gone with the kitties, because neither my sister nor I have seen hide nor hair of any of them for a few days...

Just what is going on there with young Amigo, all you cats????? Inquiring minds want to know!

Death thought about it.

Hmmmm... my duffle bag is not in the closet; credit card is MIA, the cheesecakes that were here are gone, and I found the taxi service phone number next to the phone. I think some-kitty called a taxi to go to the airport to pick up her friends and head for Union Station. It's probably just as well. I'm planning to do laundry and make a box for Goodwill tomorrow.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well I drove my Mom home today and when I came back Yodee was gone. Can't find her anywhere. Just hoping she's with the other kitties.
    Last edited by slick; 12-28-2013 at 01:47 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

My son and I went to Knott's Berry Farm for the day and when we got home there were no kitties, just a note that said, "Bye Mom, meow at ya later!" The bagpipes and the baseball gear are gone, too. There's a lot more room in here now.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

They may have further Catmobile plans for after the Trenton welcome-party for Amigo and Yodee and Landry Elizabeth and Alan M. Hill.. Mine had been saying for quite a while, "We're going to the hockey game! And we'd love for the whole gang to come too!"

On January 1 in the "NHL Winter Classic" match, the Detroit Red Wings will play the Toronto Maple Leafs in Michigan Stadium, AKA "The Big House," ... the University of Michigan's football stadium, right here in Ann Arbor!

I heard that the game has been sold out for a while already (stadium seating capacity: more than 107,000 humans).. but the kitties will have the best seats, in the special Cats Section that was added to Michigan Stadium to accommodate all the felines who show up for kitty bagpipe concerts. (Mine go to all the games, too, of course.)

Anyway, that may be the next destination for the Catmobile, complete with its newest members!
    Death thought about it.