Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Project 365: (My life - 2011)

What the hell is that on your tail?

I saw this on the Project and I just had to share it. The caption says this is at a place in Australia called Little Bay. The photographer wrote the title and it made me laugh right out loud!

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Too cute!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

There are a lot of cat pictures on the 365 Project, but this one touched my heart.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

So I signed up for the 365 Project to follow the many photographers on PT. Then i posted a few old photos. Then I took a couple new ones and posted those. Now I'm hooked! Not that I am such a good photographer, because I'm not, by any means. But it makes me look at things around me in different ways, just thinking about how it would look in a photograph. I was so mad yesterday, it was a beautiful day, I saw a couple potential shots and where is my camera? Inside, by the computer, where I uploaded some other pictures over the weekend. I was so mad at myself!

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    So I signed up for the 365 Project to follow the many photographers on PT. Then i posted a few old photos. Then I took a couple new ones and posted those. Now I'm hooked! Not that I am such a good photographer, because I'm not, by any means. But it makes me look at things around me in different ways, just thinking about how it would look in a photograph. I was so mad yesterday, it was a beautiful day, I saw a couple potential shots and where is my camera? Inside, by the computer, where I uploaded some other pictures over the weekend. I was so mad at myself!
    Hehe, Elyse, I do this all the time. I see something and I'm like ooh, wish I had my camera! I would carry mine with me 24/7 if it wasn't so huge!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

I haven't been posting much on PT lately, though I am still reading the threads, but in case some of you are interested (and remember me ) I wanted to let you know that I joined the 365 project about 3 weeks ago (http://365project.org/scatcat/365). I am also looking at your pictures sometimes, even if I don't always take the time to reply.

I just finished filling in all the days I missed whilst I was away in China. I am finding it a lot of fun even though my own pictures are pretty mediocre!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

I found a picture by Sonia59 on the Popular Page! Look for the black and white picture of the beautiful tabby cat looking upward.
    http://365project.org/scatcat/365

I found a picture by Sonia59 on the Popular Page! Look for the black and white picture of the beautiful tabby cat looking upward.
    http://365project.org/scatcat/365

Just saw it, such a beautiful picture!! Congrats!!

I'm still posting every day. It's been really fun

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

There are a lot of cat pictures on the 365 Project, but this one touched my heart.

This is one of my favs, too!

Cassiesmom and Kirsten, thank you very much! Yes, it is my dear Peppito. The picture is this one:

I, too, love the picture of the two kitties!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia59 View Post
    Cassiesmom and Kirsten, thank you very much! Yes, it is my dear Peppito. The picture is this one:

I, too, love the picture of the two kitties!
    I had no idea that was you! I even fav'd your current photo. Lucky I checked back here ( I barely have time for internet these days) so I know who is who.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Blue View Post
    I had no idea that was you! I even fav'd your current photo. Lucky I checked back here ( I barely have time for internet these days) so I know who is who.
    Lol, thanks for the fav Actually when I joined I started following people when I liked their pictures and I also did not know...I found out afterwards on PT. Well, except for Kirsten, as I recognized her profile pic But it's nice you did not know, it means you did not look at the picture because I was on PT
    Last edited by Sonia59; 04-07-2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: addition

oh my what a lovely pic!!

I´ve slacked for a loooooong looooooong time... over a month now.. I do have most of the pics... some are a series of pics to fill a week quota for when I went behind.. just that my comp hasn´t been too cooperative in the uploading department.. I hope to get at least a few up.. a WHOLE MONTH!!.. ouch!!..

a few are way bad quality as they were taken with my phone but some were just too cute and my camera wasn´t handy at the time.. will upload a few of those too..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365