Thread: The Tooth Fell Out!

The Tooth Fell Out!

is there any tooth catfairy that leaves a bonefish under our cat who lost a tooth's bed out there?

ok, I'm trying to joke here and not to worry! but EEP! a teeny-tiny heart attack while feeding my cats supper tonight. my little boy, gus shaked his head a couple of times... I could tell it was something wrong with his mouth - kept on licking his lips and squished his eyes like we would do after biting an old sour apple!

went bending down to him, just right there, a piece of tooth sitting under his tail. (actually, it's a total of three keenly teeth but all three in one - will photo it if you don't understand my description..lol. -)

I know this usually happens to the furless-kids and they just grow back but are the fur/less the same and that I should leave him alone...(I'll wanna feed him wet food for a while until the hole heals). poor thing cracked his tooth while eating! ouch.... is it painful for gus? he's been a great motorheart!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Hi Gina, how old is Gus? If he's a baby he will lose his teeth, but if he's an adult I don't think he should lose them (for no reason). I know what you mean about the 3-in-one, that's a large tooth! It may have been really infected for a while or something and finally fell out? Maybe take Gus to the vet? Unless he's really young then that would be normal, I believe. Keep us posted!

thank you, mommyof3cats!

gus is only seven months ago...is that still consider very young? yeah?

he appears to be doing fine...a little worried to feed him soon.

7 months is young enough that he could still be losing his baby teeth. I think typically they're all done with that by about 6 months or so, but a month behind is not unheard of. Take a look at his gums and other teeth and if everything else looks ok, then that's probably what it was - just losing his baby teeth.

eh.. ago = old. my excuse: I just woke up..

okay, thanks. I checked his mouth just recent and everything looks great. but I'll keep an eye on him still!

anyone who'd do with this tooth? I don't want to throw it away..

Gina, I think MommyOf3Cats is right, most likely just baby teeth. I sure hope Gus's adult teeth grown in quickly so he can enjoy his food.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

MEOWMIE,

THATS A KEEPSAKE PUT IT UP FOR YOURSELF ONE DAY YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND BE VERY GREATFUL THAT YOU STILL HAVE IT TO CHERISH WITH YOUR WONDERFUL MEMORIES OF YOUR BABY!!!!!

(1920)

yes, I will, thank you shelly.

furrysmother, I hope so soon too.

I'm much relieved and pray he'll be still okay when I return!

WHEN I TOOK MOOSE,JJJ3,AND MICHAEL,INTODR MARSALES,FOR THIER DENTAL CLEANINGS,HE NOTICED,THAT EACH,HAD LOST A FEW TEETH,AND THAT THAT WAS NORMAL,FOR OLDER CATS,LIKE OLDER PEOPLE,TO LOSE A FEW TEETH,ALONG,THE WAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS