Thread: Harper Leigh!

Harper Leigh!

Miss Harper Leigh, even though I am a "cat person", I am delighted to start a thread for you today. You are beautiful and it sounds like you are full of life and fun. I'd love to spend a few hours in your presence, and I'm glad I got to do that "cyberly" today! Happy Dog of the Day to you! (I wonder if the person who chose your name is a fan of "To Kill A Mockingbird"?)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Harper....You are gorgeous. I just love your color. You are just a beautiful baby. I would love to have you. I bet you are a spoiled lady.
    No wonder your family loves you so much.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

What a BEAUTY you are! You have the charming personality to match it, and what a deserving girl to be our special DOTD! I hope you will stay and post regularly here on PT!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Harper, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a silky beautiful coat! Congrats on being named dog of the day!
    Smokedog's mommy
    I've been frosted!!

Congrats Harper Leigh :)

You certainly have captured me with your arrestingly beautiful coat and eyes. What a fabulous companion you must be and a joy to your people too. Happiest of days to you.

Oh, what a stunning beauty graces our screens today! Harper Leigh, I too couldn't help but wonder if you weren't named in honor of that beloved classic, "Too Kill a Mockingbird!" One of my favorites and I just know had I the chance to meet you, you would be right there at the top of my list, too! Beauty, brains to beat the band, charm to spare and a heart of pure gold...they don't come any more special or any more deserving than you, Harper Leigh! Now if only we could get your Mom to post a video of you helping yourself to a serving of ice cubes! Thanks for the smiles sweetheart and congratulations on your much deserved Dog of the Day kudos! Enjoy your reign and each and every moment of your wonderful, enchanted life! Big hugs and smoochies to you, Harper! Please have your Mom treat you to something yummy, (besides ice) for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Harper,

Your person is right, you are a beauty and it's a pleasure to meet you
    today. I love that cute pose in the shade. Big congratulations on being
    our chosen honoree as DOG OF THE DAY. Seems like you could be a friend
    of a lifetime. Sending out hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Harper Leigh! You are simply gorgeous!! Your coat is beautiful and so are your eyes. What a great smile, too! You are a very smart girl and must impress many people. Have a wonderful day celebrating DOTD. Congrats to you!