Thread: Sebastian

Sebastian

What a handsome boy you are Sebastian!

17lbs of fluffy love lying on your lap is a serious issue, but I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way. Sebastian is just thanking you for rexcuing him and his siblings and giving him a wonderful life.

I hope your day is full of all the things you love, fluffy boy, in honour of your special Cat of the Day Status!!

SEBASTIAN!!!

A Southern Maine Coon Mix and a personal fitiness trainer all in one!!!! How lucky Sebastian's family is!!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sensational Sebastien,has a certain air about him,large,and dignified,unl;ike the Actor,the Late Sebastien Cabot,and he has the same calm,and dignity,that that Fine Gentlemman,had! A Wonderful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To A wonderful cat,Sensational Sebastien COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a gorgeous cat!! I don't care if Sebastian is pure Maine Coon, or not, he is a CAT, our COTD, and he is stunning!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Sebastian, what a wonderful story of how you came to be with your family. You are a beautiful boy with stunning green eyes, and very obviously loved and cherished by your family. Congratulations Sebastian on being our very special Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Sebastian, what a wonderful boy you are! You are sooooo handsome! It is just delightful to "meet" you this morning. It is no surprise that you won your family's hearts! Another happy cat for sure! Congrats on being a most special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Wow, what a pretty kitty! Your name fits you every well handsome boy. You have such pretty round green eyes and such a stunning coat. Sebastian ROCKS!!!!

Sebastian I have a Maine Coon mix kitty that looks so much like you and her name is DAisy. We had the same thing happen with DAisy as she pretty much looked like a little tabby as a kitten with no ruff and then she blossumed into this big wooley tiger with a mane. Sebastian sounds so sweet and loving. My girl is too and can't ever imagine life without a MC mix again.

Congradulations big beautiful lover boy!!!

Sebastian
    What a hunk of handsomeness you are!
    You look a lot like my Leonardo in the face. He admired your wonderful picture with me. He only weighs 14.4 pounds though.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian, you are certainly a big, fluffy kitty. I love your pretty tabby markings and green eyes. You were such a tiny kitten when your mom disappeared. How lucky that your humans rescued you and your siblings. You have a family that loves you so much and will take care of you forever. What more could a cat want? Congratulations, Sebastian, on being our honored COTD!

What a fine and distinctive looking kitty. And what a lovin' lapfull at 17 pounds. Good to see a feral find such a perfect home.

Sebastion, There is nothing prettier than a big 'ole kitty like you!! My "fat cat" only weighs 16 lbs but he is trying to catch up with you!! Congrats!!