Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a silly thread

a silly thread

This is a silly thread because I want to get away from knee surgery for a little while. This has been done before, but since there are new members, I'll try it agai. What kind of car do you drive, and what is your dream car? I own a 1994 Oldsmobile cutlass surpreme coupe (one payment to go!) and my dream car is my brother's 1967 Shelby Mustang!

Until recently my vehicle was an '84 Chevy pickup truck and I loved it dearly (it was my late husbands). Had to give it up though because it was on it's last wheels and I was able to trade it for several hundred dollars worth of necessary tree work. My favorite car I've owned was my '65 VW convertible - I felt like I was driving Mr Natural's little bathtub car Next vehicle I get will have to be big enough to carry several dogs for outings, not picky... as long as it's not some little "pod" car.

I drive a 1994 red BMW 316 coupe with something like 160000 miles. My dream car would be any new car

I drive a 2003 Toyota Echo.

I'd love to own a Toyota Prius. I've always loved Jeep Wranglers and still would love to own one of those. *sigh* If only Jeep made hybrids

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

I own a '96 Chevy Cavalier, been paid off for a year. I am aching to own a brand new VW Passat with a sunroof.

my Oldsmobile

Originally posted by Barbara
    I drive a 1994 red BMW 316 coupe with something like 160000 miles. My dream car would be any new car
    Barbara, my Oldsmobile (brag) is the same year car,but it only has 63656 miles! Just broken in!

Well. I just drive my parents cars..

Dads - 97 Dodge Dakoda truck
    Moms - 2003 Cavalier

I'd looovve to own a Mustang convertible (or just a mustang in gernal would be good)

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

I drive a 2001 or 2002 (Can't remember) GMC Sierra extended cab truck. It's lowered with 20's and all that junk Californians do to their trucks.

My dream car isn't all that expensive ($30,000)...I want a Land Rover Discovery. I want it charcoal grey with dark tinted windows. I'll never get it unless Mike gets a job in Modesto. It's not practical for him to commute a truck and we'll always need a truck. If he works in Modesto, he can drive the truck and I can have my Discovery.

Thank you Wolfie!

I don't drive anything right now, but my dream is....

Well, it has to be either green, a nice orange, or copper.

(I'm thinking copper would be best)

Either a beetle convertible thing...(not exactly sure what they're called) or a pt cruiser haha.

-thank you Poppy for the avatar.

R.I.P. Hanson. You will never be forgotten, and we await the day to see you once again. The imprint you left on my heart will never fade - your big beautiful brown eyes, your big soggy kisses...

Pennsylvania is a tough state

Originally posted by Tonya
    I drive a 2001 or 2002 (Can't remember) GMC Sierra extended cab truck. It's lowered with 20's and all that junk Californians do to their trucks.

My dream car isn't all that expensive ($30,000)...I want a Land Rover Discovery. I want it charcoal grey with dark tinted windows. I'll never get it unless Mike gets a job in Modesto. It's not practical for him to commute a truck and we'll always need a truck. If he works in Modesto, he can drive the truck and I can have my Discovery.

Tonya, Pennsylvania is a tough state for pollution controls on cars. We have vey tough state inspections and emission control inspections. Sometimes i'd like to move to Ohio where there is no state inspections.

I drive a 2003 Durango (which I totally love).

But my dream car is a 1969 Camaro, or I'd settle for a new corvette

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    I drive a 1996 Plymouth Neon, and in September I'm getting a 1997 Chevy Venture (woot... a minivan )

In case you were wondering... a minivan is NOT my dream car. I can't remember the name of my dream car... wait one moment please...

Oh yes! A Tucker! That's what they're called. If I had multi millions of dollars (15 or more I think would be enough to justify my buying the car) I would buy a Tucker.

*edit- I reread my post and I realized it looked like I thought Tuckers COST 15 million dollars. They aren't that much, but they're HUGE collectors items... if you don't know about them you should research them!

GOOD LUCK!!

Originally posted by sirrahved
    I drive a 1996 Plymouth Neon, and in September I'm getting a 1997 Chevy Venture (woot... a minivan )

In case you were wondering... a minivan is NOT my dream car. I can't remember the name of my dream car... wait one moment please...

Oh yes! A Tucker! That's what they're called. If I had multi millions of dollars (15 or more I think would be enough to justify my buying the car) I would buy a Tucker.

*edit- I reread my post and I realized it looked like I thought Tuckers COST 15 million dollars. They aren't that much, but they're HUGE collectors items... if you don't know about them you should research them!
    GOOD LUCK!! There were only 50 made and I think 48 still survive! It would take millions!

Originally posted by MariaM
    pt cruiser haha.
    Hmmm, I wonder what a Pet Talk crusier would look like...

I don't drive anything.

My dream car is a '69 Stingray 'vette.

my brother has. . .

Originally posted by Dogz
    Hmmm, I wonder what a Pet Talk crusier would look like...

I don't drive anything.

My dream car is a '69 Stingray 'vette.
    Don't be TOO jealous! my brother owns a 1970 Corvette stingray convertible! Maroon with a black interior. Mint condition!