Thread: Oskar the Blind Kitten

Oskar the Blind Kitten

Hi PT friends,
    I just saw a video that is definitely a must see. It stars Oskar, an 8 week old blind kitten playing with his first toys. Being a self-admitted computer moron I don't know how to post it here but it's on facebook.com/BlindOskar. If anyone knows how to get it on here, please do. I promise you it's worth it and this little guy is guaranteed to melt your heart. Thank you more than a lot to anyone who can get it here for everyone to enjoy!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi PT friends,
    I just saw a video that is definitely a must see. It stars Oskar, an 8 week old blind kitten playing with his first toys. Being a self-admitted computer moron I don't know how to post it here but it's on facebook.com/BlindOskar. If anyone knows how to get it on here, please do. I promise you it's worth it and this little guy is guaranteed to melt your heart. Thank you more than a lot to anyone who can get it here for everyone to enjoy!
    If it's the same Oskar, he is now an adult. https://www.facebook.com/BlindOskar
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

It is amazing that Oskar can be so active, but then again Our Cats rely on their whisker , and scents more than their eyes.
    Oskar is a true Little Wonder Cat
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I have 6 blind cats and you would never know they have limited (or no vision). A few times I have had workmen in my house and my one blind girl (Chrissy) will just sit there and look at them. That kind of freaks the guys out because they think she can see regardless of how many times I tell them she was born with no eyes

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    If it's the same Oskar, he is now an adult. https://www.facebook.com/BlindOskar
    Hi mrspunkysmom - that's the video I saw and thank you more than a lot for posting it. It took me no time at all to completely fall in love with that little guy. Could I ask you to give your furcrew a special dose of lovies from me?

Emily-the-Spoiled, how wonderful of you to give your special kitties so much love in a super furever home. With you to care for them, I'm sure they're a very happy furcrew. Please give them a generous round of lovies for me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Sorry just got back into this site. Been tired from teaching all week.

Extra lovies on the way.

You really have to read Oskars whole story. I think they were mentioned on a cat show. Not sure.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)