Cuddles is our beautiful Blue Point Himalayan, and she is now four years old. She has such a soft, silky coat, and does not mind being brushed. This is great, because that coat gets matts easily. But her character is more important than her looks.

Cuddles is very special. She makes sure I wake up after the alarm clock goes off by snuggling on my pillow with her loud, soothing purr. She has had two beautiful litters of kittens before getting spayed. She will be with us for the rest of her life. She is one of the family in every way.
Hello, Cuddles in Arizona! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Blue Point Himalayan lady you are! I like your soft, silky fur and your sweet face, with the slightly darker blue point markings! You are very beautiful!

You snuggle on your person's pillow and offer your soothing purr to make sure your person wakes up after the alarm has gone off. You don't mind having your coat brushed, because you do get mats easily, and brushing helps keep your fur in purr-fect shape! You had two litters of kittens, and then were spayed. You are one of the family in every possible way! Best of all - you are a greatly loved lady!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Cuddles!