Thread: Zoie Duffy!

Zoie Duffy!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

You take care of your mommy every day with snuggles and greetings. I love how you play hide and seek with your mommy and your pink monkey.

And you share your with everyone.

You are her dog of the Day every day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

You're such a little cutie Zoie! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Zoie!

What a beautiful, smart happy girl...with the pink monkey - lol!
    I'm sure that everyday is DOTD for you, Zoie!

Hello Zoie Duffy,

Cute name for such a sweet pretty little full ball like you. You
    sound like the perfect friend who makes life a fun adventure. Congrats
    on being chosen for honors as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots
    of cyber hugs & kisses too. Enjoy your day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Zoie! A very happy Dog of the Day to you gorgeous girl, from a Demarest/Tenafly native! What a wonderful way to end my day, meeting your adorable self and reading all about your happy life, and how much you mean to your family!
    What a lovely photo that is of you and your very proud forever Mom! How lucky she is to have been blessed with a best buddy as beautiful (your coat is SO shiny) and more importantly, as loving and devoted as you. Zoie. In fact you love EVERYONE, don't you sweetheart! But it's clear it's your Mom who is tops on your list (with your beloved Pink Monkey a close second, I think)! I had to laugh when your Mom described how she prepares your very own special Thanksgiving plate, with a bit of all the helpings! Same dea; at our house come the holidays, for our Lab Star, though she does love that cranberry sauce!
    Yes, you are spoiled to the max, Zoie, and deservedly so! In fact, I'm thinking today, your much deserved day of honor, you're being EXTRA spoiled!
    Thanks for ending my day with a HUGE smile, sweetheart! Hoping for you and your family, a happy evening of celebration, and countless more wonderful years together! Love and cuddles to you, precious Zoie, and to your dear fursis Maggie, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zoie, What a cute precious little girl you are! I can just see you now giving kisses and jumping around with excitement. I enjoyed reading about you and can see that you have a great home and are totally loved. I hope you and your human have many many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hi, Zoie, cutie! I enjoyed reading about how you share Thanksgiving with your family and how turkey is your favorite part of the meal Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678