Thread: Charming Chester

Charming Chester

Chester what a charming and adorable fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. I can tell you are one very loved boy. Won't it be fun if you become a therapy pet? You will get to visit all sorts of people who will fall in love with you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome Chester.. Your such a Wittle Cutie Pie.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Blog Entries

Chester

That was a very touching tribute to tiny Chester! What a wonderful little guy to spend your days with. So happy to see him as pet of the day! All the very best to your interesting family Peace and love

Hi Chester! A very happy Pet of the Day! Oh my gosh, what a precious, adorable little Chin you are, sweetheart; a heart melter of the highest order (your Mommy may be biased, but she's also "right!")!

It's been a tough couple of days for me and my family, but meeting you today, reading all about your happy life, and looking at your heart melting photos, have gone a long way toward helping put a smile back of my face! In fact, anytime I'm in need of a smile, I'm coming back to that pic of you peeking out from your Chin-Gloo! Critter don't come any more precious, any more gentle and loving than you, Chester, and your Mommy is so very blessed to have you, her loyal buddy, in her life; always there for her in good times and sad times. You're not only a heart melter, but a heart healer as well! We often say here how our furkids leave everlasting pawprints on our hearts, but I think yours is the first furmom I've met who will be wearing them on her sleeve...literally!)

What a wonderful therapy pet and mentor/educator you're going to be, Chester; bringing so much joy and smiles to those in need, teaching young people all about the priceless rewards of small critter love and companionship! And I think watching you help others is going to be good for your proud Mommy too!

Thanks for the big smiles and the warmed heart, Chester! Keep up the good work, bringing so much joy and happiness to so many; you're an angel!
    Love and cuddles and little kisses to you on your big day in the spotlight, precious Chester!
    (P.S...Don't give up on Zoe just yet!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~