Thread: Atticus

Atticus

It's nice to meet you, Atticus. I have a 12 year old Seal Point Siamese who is very protective of me, also. I guess you guys are really guard dogs in disguise! Nobody gets past my Koko, either. You both do good work! Enjoy your special day.
    Barbara

Atticus - great and mighty protector of his hoomins, guarding them against snakes and even each other!

What a gorgeous boy you are - I would love to cuddle you and look into those deep blue eyes. Your tough-guy wink/squint looks good on you!

Happy COTD handsome!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Atticus

Atticus, what a gorgeous boy you are with those beautiful blue eyes! Your family is so lucky to have you around--who wouldn't love to have someone so brave watching over and protecting them!? It sounds like you have lots of people around to give you all the love you deserve. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Greetings stunning Atticus! I'm so happy your humans nominated you for Cat of the Day! What a stunning, magnificent feline you are, so regal and elegant in appearance with a heart a big as a lion! What a lucky family, having you there by their side protecting them, keeping them safe! Andd brave and courageous to your long list of most impressive attributes! Your family clearly loves you madly and no surprise there! I too wish for you and your family many, many more happy, adventure and love filled years together! Congratulations beautiful boy Atticus! Enjoy your much deserved day celeb with your proud people there in beautiful Oz Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Courageous, regal and stunning Atticus! (Did someone in your family read "To Kill a Mockingbird", by the way?) You are utterly magnificent. I would love to give you some petting. Please have a very wonderful day as the Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I went to a "breed talk" at the International Cat Show in San Mateo, CA last year, and learned that your elegant ancestors first used their distinctive voices to warn hoomins of strangers approaching the house. Now I believe it! And I'm sure no home ever had a prettier guard dog. You be careful out there now, and enjoy your special day.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

What a handsome boy greets us today!!!

Atticus how wonderful that you love your family so much you protect them!!!
    I loved seeing your sweet picture and meeting you today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atticus, what a wonderful watch cat you are to protect your family!!! Just shows you are not only a pretty face!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Hello, Atticus! You are a handsome fella. Love your striking blue eyes. Kudos to you for your bravery in defending your family. You are an honorable kitty. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on COTD!

Atticus what a brave handsome fellow you are. Imagine being the Guard Cat for your family.The Found Cat Siames Six Pack is so impressed with you Atticuc you are every bit as good looking as Gregory Peck.
    THE FOUND CATS SEND OUT AN AWESOME MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW TO ALL STAR HER ATTICUS OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy COTD!!!!

from your look-alike PT friend Buddy

We would make a fine Dynamic-Duo as I am also very loud,boistrious and talkative too !!

Congratulations
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

Awesome Atticus!

Quote From Owner: He (Atticus) is a very special, courageous and curious cat and I would not be able to live with out him. I am so glad he came into our lives!

Atticus, you are such a handsome blue point Siamese boy ! And what a good "guard cat" you are for your family, sweetheart! You prove that dogs aren't the only "guard" animals ! What a sweet, handsome boy we have for Cat of The Day today, and I am honored to be the 14th person to write in about you . Enjoy the rest of your special day today, Special Boy . You especially deserved to be Cat of The Day, because of your forever-burning love and protection for your family, always making sure no one hurts them .
    Pets and Purrs from Reggie, Nellie, Nitschke, and Their Owner