Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

I feel like we're hogging the thread but... prayers for K'Cee's appetite to increase? She ate more at the vet than she is eating at home.

After lunch, I'm off to the store to try and pick up anything she might eat.

Thanks,
    A worry wart

Try stinky salmon cat food, or even salmon! Maybe once K'Cee relaxes a little, now that she is at home, her appetite will pick up.

What food was she eating at the vet? Maybe you could get a bit of that for a while?

HUGS and more prayers for your beautiful Princess!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

as richard said, prayers needed, prayers sent...
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I need some PT prayers, Actually, two sets?
    PLease?

One for a good friend of mine who lost his dad on friday. Charlie is my airshow friend-funny and a real good head.

Two?
    My sis got the results from her pap smear and they aren't good. I had to yell at her on the phone because she was doing the somber "I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU!" voice. So, I let her have it on the phone for the "I give up" attitude.

She thanked me afterwards!

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    I need some PT prayers, Actually, two sets?
    PLease?

One for a good friend of mine who lost his dad on friday. Charlie is my airshow friend-funny and a real good head.

Two?
    My sis got the results from her pap smear and they aren't good. I had to yell at her on the phone because she was doing the somber "I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU!" voice. So, I let her have it on the phone for the "I give up" attitude.

She thanked me afterwards!

Thanks.
    Prayers for your friend, sister and you, RICHARD. What a rotten disease that seems to follow you, huh?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Prayers for your friend, sister and you, RICHARD. What a rotten disease that seems to follow you, huh?
    Now?
    I even check people's astrological signs too!

There are times I think that I have lived two lifetimes in the last 10 years.
    That means if I live to 80, I'll get six more in before I check out.

I am bound to get at least 5 good ones in, god owes me THAT MUCH!

RICHARD - hugs and prayers to you and your sister, and to your friend.

Pap tests save many, many lives and I believe there is every reason to think your sister's will be one of them.

a candle for Richard's sister
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...ng&cid=9221407
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I pm'd zippy-cat, and she is still not sure how K'Cee is doing. She hopes to post an update by the end of the weekend.

Meanwhile, she is asking for continued prayers for healing.

Prayers? You got 'em!

Also, prayers to all here that need and want them.

An 18 year old boy in our school (well, he just left school) was killed in a car accident on Saturday. I didn't know him at all, but many people in the school did and he seemed like a decent guy, so please say prayers for his friends and family. I can't even imagine what they're going through right now.

Thanks.
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

I am now out on temporary leave at work. Not sure when my return to work date is. Keep me in your prayers that this doesn't kill us financially, but for my headaches to go away everyone (work, doctors) agreed this was the best step to take... I don't know what position I will have when I return. It isn't FMLA - it is just "leave". Scary stuff... if there is NO position available when I'm released to return - I have to agree to termination.

Like I said, please pray... I'm scared.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    I am now out on temporary leave at work. Not sure when my return to work date is. Keep me in your prayers that this doesn't kill us financially, but for my headaches to go away everyone (work, doctors) agreed this was the best step to take... I don't know what position I will have when I return. It isn't FMLA - it is just "leave". Scary stuff... if there is NO position available when I'm released to return - I have to agree to termination.

Like I said, please pray... I'm scared.
    Prayers that this will help with the headaches.

Have you ever looked in to retiring on disability? Maybe you should discuss it with your doctors.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

{{{{hugs}}}} to Crystal.

I am with pomtzu...all the stress of your job - doing it, keeping it, maybe losing it - that doesn't help your headaches either.
    Disability might be something to look into - with the option of going back to work if and when you recover enough.

You need a break to really heal, girl!

Prayers for Scooter's Mom. Prayers for Whisk Luva's school and classmate's family.

Dear ones, would you say a prayer again for my family's friend George, who was diagnosed with cancer of the brain earlier this month. He started both radiation and chemotherapy yesterday 9/28.

Thank you,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I don't really wanna go into deep detail about everything if it's ok, but things have been tough lately...not only for me but my family as well. My brother has been havin problems w/ his ex-wife and he can't find a job right now and he reallllllly needs one. My grandma has alzheimers and my mother cares for her and I feel so bad for my mom cause she never gets to get out or do anything cause it's a 24/7 job. I am not getting enough hours where I work and I've got to where I feel down all the time and I don't know why. That's some of our problems right there..so if you guys can pray for us I'd appreciate it so much. I'll be praying for all of you as well
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*