Quote Originally Posted by Miranda_Rae View Post
Dear New Job,

I find it extremely stupid to take TESTS on being a server. We are not going to remember five million tests in three shifts!! Also, I dont understand why I have to have miss crabby pants train me in!

Sincerely,

Me
I've been working at the same place for 3 years now and have to take a test every time the season starts and go through training every year. I agree, it's quite ridiculious.

Dear whoever,

It's 12:55 AM and I can't sleep again. I am once again sick of thinking of the past and all these regrets I have. I keep thinking about all the regrets I am going to create for myself in the future. College is around the corner and I think I'm headed in the right direction, but..who knows? I don't want to move 700 miles away from home and not end up enjoying it because I'm homesick. I know what I want with my life, I think, but it's not going to be easy. I need to learn to stop listening to everyone. I'm sick of being the only person who believes in myself. I'm sick of hearing the same stupid crap from the same arrogant people who know nothing about my field of choice. I'm sick of all of the BS that comes with high school. I'm sick of SAT's, tutors, grades, drama, my program, stupid teachers, AP exams, stupid ridiculious rules and all of it. I'm just sick of school..I want to be done. I want to actually start learning things that will mean something to me in my life as a Marine Biologist...I have 2 months of school left, but as far as I'm concerned I'm done already. I can't wait till summer when I can go back to work, sleep late, stay out late, hang out with my friends, and have the freedom to do what I want.

love,
me