Thread: Pooh Bear!

Pooh Bear!

What a big snuggly wuggly doggy you are Pooh! I'd just love to bury my face in all that beautiful white fur of yours
    Hey I see you live in Charlotte...I go right through there on the way to my parents. Maybe I'll just have to stop by & see you sometime
    Congrats on being our big beautiful Dog of the Day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Ah,yes the rare Pooh/Polar bear! I can see a great future for you in landscape design-digging all of those holes-you could have struck oil-I think holes are very underrated-they beautify a doggy's surroundings, add interest to the topography of an area(sorry my brother is a civil engineer been around him too long)Enjoy your day!!
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

Oh my goodness, Pooh Bear, you take my breath away!! I had the great joy to meet my very first Great Pyr a couple of weeks ago when helping to get her towards a new home so I immediately recognized you as one of those great dogs!!! Congratulations beautiful girl on being a wonderful Dog of the Day!!!

Blog Entries

Pooh Bear

Pooh Bear, the happy dog! Congratulations on being our DOTD. You are one special POTD and your furents are so very lucky to share their lives with you.

You put a big smile on my KatMa's face when she saw your picture. I'm still somewhat afraid of doggies, mew-mew, but can see how your fursons are so lucky to have an adorable "polar bear" doggie.

Live long & healthy, happy & loved. KatMa sends you bunches of hugs, kisses & tummy rubs and I send kittykisses, nose twinkies, sweet mewls and head bumps.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh, Pooh, you great Bear of a dog. How proud and dignified you look with your gorgeous white coat. I couldn't resist giving you a great big body hug, even if I was wearing my very best black pants. After all, that's what lint brushes are for!

Your humans obviously take such wonderful care of you, and love you to death. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day here, and Dog of a Lifetime in your owners' hearts.

Henry the Harrier Hound Says
    " Resistance is Futile "

Pooh Bear, you are one big old lovable white doggie, aren't you? So striking and handsome, I bet you give big old sloppy hugs and kisses!

Congrats to our Precious Pooh Bear, the Adorable Dog of the Day!!

Pooh Bear, you are GORGEOUS!!!! You look so much like my pupper, Alex! Anyway, congratulations!!!!
    Dayna, Alex, Phoebe, Cleo, Rolo, Scooter, & Holly

Thank you so much Popcornbird!

Go Polar!

Oh Pooh Bear!!! I know your breed well!!! Aren't you the handsome gentleman now!! Your little transgressions of the past are all forgotten by one look into that great big beautiful face, I'm sure!!!! Congrats to you on Dog of the Day!!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Re: Pooh Bear!

I agree, you are such a snuggly hugable looking Pooh Bear.
    I would stop and hug you too, If I saw you.
    (with your permission of course)
    Congratulations!!

----<---<--<{(@

Oh Pooh Bear you are an adorable fuzzy cuddle bug!!! I can imagine how it is when you start shedding, I bet you love to be brushed. You look sooo mellow and sweet and knowing your breed, you are!!! Kick up some dirt and have fun on your special day, many treats!!!!

Well, are you tired of hearing all of these glowing comments about you? Or, can I add a few more of my own.

Whenever I see a Great Pyrennes, I absolutely have to stop and talk to the owner and obtain permission to pet their dog.

Magnificent isn't even a strong enough adjective to apply to you Pooh!

Meeting you has made my day.

Awww, just look at THAT FACE!! Pooh Bear, you're one of those doggies that never fails to put a smile on the faces of those you meet..I just know it! You are not only a most beautiful, cuddly, snuggly, fluffy polar pup, but a doggie who really knows how to enjoy life!! I'd love to see you rolling about in the sand in joyful ectasy!! And what a treat for all the beachcombers...you don't often see a "polar bear" at the beach! Congratulations to you dear, sweet, lovable, hugable Pooh Bear, Dog of the Day!! What a lucky family!!....Sigh!!!!! Enjoy your special day, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Absolutely, totally breathtaking! What a stunner! God Bless your sweet, happy heart for a long time!

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh what a sweet face! Oh Pooh you are such a charmer! I just want to hug you! Congrats on being today's dog of the day sweetie!