Thread: Captivating Cookie!

Captivating Cookie!

You knew what you were doing that day, Cookie! You used your special goat intuition to realize your mom was the human for you! You knew she needed a lap goat, and up you hopped to seal the deal. We are just glad you are a dwarf goat, so still kind of fit on laps! How nice you and Pumpkpin are such good buddies that you even inspired a book! We are glad you help your mom with her MS, we know that is not an easy disease to deal with. We are sure a nice, sturdy goat to help her up, and a warm lapful of cuddly goat both help her very much! Congratulations, cutie! You are Pet of the Day for everyone to celebrate - and maybe you'll have even more nice green grass there in Colorado to nibble today!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations Cookie

What a wonderful heart felt story.
    Our pets give us so much in return for our love .
    I've also wrote books dedicated to my pets & think it's a wonderful teaching tool for children.
    Much success sent your way!

"LOVE 'EM FOR LIFE!"
    NENE'S NIBBLERS

Cookie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are such a little love bug.
    I'm glad you found the perfect home with family and friends.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being POTD, lovely Cookie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

I remember when your sister was POTD. I must say I do like your markings more. You look like a tovero paint horse!

Beautiful, incredible Cookie!

Greetings Cookie! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful blue eyed girl you are, Cookie, and just as sweet as those Oreos you so resemble! I too remember your family, your sister Pumpkin Pie, a Pet of the Day alum herself!

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2014/August/18.html

What an amazing family, all of you such an inspiration! And if being a loving lap, hoof shaking, kiss dispensing goat isn't "specialness" enough, you're potty trained! But it's your unwavering devotion to your mommy, the very special bond you share, not to mention your writing talent, helping other deserving goats and animals find forever homes such as yours with your fundraising, that makes you so EXTRA special! How lucky your lovely mommy is, Cookie, having you there by her side to lean on, literally, bringing so much peace and comfort to her days! As I said earlier, you truly are an inspiration, Cookie, one amazing, incredible girl, and so very worthy of all of that fame and adulation being heaped upon you...including your Pet of the Day honors!

Great thanks to your dear mom for sharing your beautiful self, all of those heart melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Cookie, paling around with sister Pumpkin and your best horse buddy, cuddling with your mommy, chowing down on sunflower seeds, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Cookie, Pet of the Day, EVERY day! (Love to Pumpkin, too!) Now, off to visit your pages, to "like" and "follow!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cookie what an adorable lap goat you are!!!

You are the first lap goat I've ever seen!!! I'm sure your mommy knew how special you were from the start!!! I love your wonderful pictures, specially the one of you with her!!! Please thank her for sharing you with us!!! You certainly brightened my gloomy day!!!

Congratulations, sweet Cookie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries
    Clearly everyone agrees that you are a most enchanting wee goat. So very helpful and loving, what a delight to see your sweet self as POTD dear little Cookie!!

Precious Cookie!

Congratulations, Cookie, on being POTD! You are adorable and impossible to resist! We're so glad you have found a loving forever home where you're truly appreciated! Best wishes for a happy, healthy, long, fun, safe life, Sweetie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Wowee! Thank you ALL so much for the amazing comments!

Thank you, everyone for all of your loving and kind comments! It is true! I chose my mommy and I prove to her every day that we were meant for each other!

Cookie

A belated but very happy Pet of the Day to cuties Cookies and Cream and Pumpkin Pie! You are very special and I bet you bring endless amounts of smiles and joy to your mom! I am very glad I got to meet you and send this wish!

Your fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678