Thread: Jackie

Jackie

Jackie,
    You are sooo handsome. I don't see how you could have remained in a shelter for over a month. I'm glad you have a loving family. Happy DOTD!!!

hi.. any body there

Jackie...What a handsome fellow you are. Love your white hair. I am very happy your owner found you. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful day
    LHCamry

Jackie, what a handsome boy you are. I'm so glad you have such a loving family. Have a great DOTD!

Jackie, you're such a handsome boy! I'm glad your human found you and took you home. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations Jackie!

Good morning sweetheart!

Looking at you I just can't see why anyone would let you stay at the shelter for a month...your gorgeous!

I'm very glad to hear that you now have a wonderful, loving forever home to spend the rest of your life in

Have a great day celebrating!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Jackie you are soooo GORGEOUS! I cant believe no one scooped you up sooner, sounds like you are one lucky pooch, Congratulations on Dog of the Day!

Jackie, you sure are a handsome man! I am so glad to hear that someone took you home, and gave you the life you deserve. Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day.

Good Morning Jackie, you handsome boy, you!!! Oh, what a hunk you are! Bet that glorious, plush coat of yours is the envy of doggies throughout the neighborhood, the doggie park, maybe the world!

Nothing warms my heart more than the sight of gorgeous pup such as you, except maybe a happy ending rescue tale! Oh Jackie, how on earth a sweet, beautiful boy like you could lanquish at that shelter for a month is beyond me! But in the end it was well worth the wait, for your Cinderfella tale couldn't have had a happier ending! Every pup deserves a loving forever home like yours sweetheart and every family deserves a doggie as loyal and loving as you...sounds like one heavenly match to me!

And Jackie, extra blessings to you for being not only your person's best friend and loyal companion, but her heart healer as well. We all know the indescribable pain she was feeling after the passing of her beloved Scruffy, but like a miracle from on high, there you were, comforting her with your unconditional love, filling her days with joy, putting a smile back on her face! Jackie, you're my hero!

What a pleasure and an honor it was meeting you today, Jackie! I hope you and your proud person all of your adoring friends and fans are already in the midst of a most wonderful, fun and love filled, day and night long Dog of the Day bash! Please have your Mom give you extra helpings of hugs for me...and treats! Congratulations sweetheart! WE HEART JACKIE!

What a lovely doggie you are Jackie! You are so gorgeous and unique, I've never seen a dog quite like you. What a superstar! Congrats to PRETTY JACKIE!!

Hi, Jackie. That is a great picture of you in that garden. I bet it feels good to be in a happy family instead of in that shelter. Now you can run and play and have lots of hugs and kisses! Congrats on DOTD. Have a great day!

Hello Jackie, congrats on being dog of the day. I was reading about Jindo dogs a couple weeks ago you are an interesting breed. I don't think many people here know about Jindos. I'm happy to see you found your perfect owner, since unswavering loyalty is one of your breed traits!

I'm sorry you were in the shelter for so long, but sometimes it takes awhile for just the right person to come along, and then it is all worth it, and I'm sure Jackie can attest to that! Congratulations on being our special (and patient) DOTD, handsome boy!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Jackie

Congrats on being our most special DOTD! What a handsome fellow you are...looks like you are definitely over-seeing everyone and everything!
    You were certainly blessed to find a loving home. How nice that you could help ease the pain of your human's heart and start making wonderful memories together. May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. I hope today you were spoiled and given a few treats. It's been a pleasure to meet you!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Hello Jackie, what a pretty guy you are!!!!!You have a beautifull coat!!!!!!!!*I am glad you are home now!!!!!!Lots of love from