Thread: Greetings from Denmark

Greetings from Denmark

Hello everyone.

My name is Marie, I am almost 26 and live in Denmark with my boyfriend, whom I have been with for 4 years now,and I am the lucky mom of 8 wonderful guinea pigs ^^
    When I am not talking to my darlings, I either draw, craft cards or write, I like expressing myself creatively and listen to music.

There are 4 girls and 4 boys, I first got Guinevere and Freja, who turned out to be a boy, so soon after I had 5 little piggies and he was named Eros, whilst one of his daughters took over his name, because she looked alot like him, they also have Helios, the only boy, and the last girl, Iris.
    My passion for pigs grew more and more as I watched the piglets grow up and I decided to get a few more, Dag, Aiolos and his little sister Theia. Added pictures of them in an album if anyone is curious how they look =)

They are very tame and talkative, whenever I come home from somewhere, I can hear them start talking, and they give me the most warm welcome when I walk into the room where they are. They also like sleeping under my chin, but only on the right shoulder, the left one for some reason wont do for them. I also cant get up, go to the kitchen without them starting to call, hoping a treat will fall into their cages. Even a little bit of bedding sprinkled down on them like snow makes them jump all happy like crickets, they love running through it and get all covered, I discovered one day removing wet spots and applying new bedding. They are all spoiled and loved dearly ^^

Thanks for reading, greetings from me and all my piggies ^^
    Take care!
    Last edited by JohanneLarsen; 09-26-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Welcome to Pet Talk! With that crew, you sound like you will fit in well here! And I know Randi will be happy to have a fellow Denmark resident here! I am Karen (duh) and while I have no pet at the moment, the bunny you see as my avatar is Miss Hoppy, she was a great bunny and lived to be 11.
    I've Been Frosted

Hej Johanne og velkommen til Pet Talk. Jeg har været her siden 2002 og har en kat, Fister.

Well, I better write in English... your guinea pigs sound adorable and a lot of fun to live with. Post some pictures of them when you can and keep us updated on how they're getting along.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thanks Karen, I certainly hope that I fit in ^^ Seems that I do, and I am very happy to be a part of a community that adores animals as much as I do. Wow that is quite the age for a little bunny, sure she had a most wonderful life =D

(danish) Hej Randi og tak for velkomsten, det er rart med en anden dansker ^^
    (english) Hi Rani and thanks for the welcome, its nice with another dane ^^

They are quite lovley and fun pets, always make me laugh. There is an album under my profile with pictures of them all. I will post more another time, but now now, a little introducing of their cute little faces will be fine ^^
    Greetings to you and Fister
    Be the change you want to see in the world

Treat people the same way you wish to be treated

Hej igen Johanne, hvor i DK er du fra?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hej igen ^^ Jeg er fra Silkeborg, jeg ser på din location, at du er fra København =)

Jeg har ikke været i Silkeborg, men tæt på - et skønt sted har jeg hørt.

Har sendt dig en PM.

Det er også et rigtig dejlig sted, så grønt og massere af vand ^^

OK ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Well, I better write in English...
    Or, you could continue in danish (?) and tell horrid stories about us all! LOL!

Hello, I just found your post. I took a peek at your cute piggies. I've never had piggies as pets but I do have 3 dogs (below) and 3 goats. We like to see photos here so do post some every once in awhile. Welcome to Pet Talk. Kay in North Carolina, USA