Thread: Write a Letter to Santa...LOL!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Write a Letter to Santa...LOL!

~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Mine!

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Anne's Christmas party. It was Madison who spiked the punch with too much Diet Pepsi. I can't help it if I drank 223 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like vanilla.

I thought it was funny when I put Caryssa's hoodie on my head and danced the polka on the lawn chair while singing `"Merry Fricken Christmas"'. I didn't mean to break Anne's computer and don't know why Anne would sue me for battery.

I don't remember calling Dustin's wife a floppy horse---even though she looked like one with silver eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on Kirsten's husband's big toe, it was only because I ate too much of that spaghetti.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my bus through my neighbor's basement. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a slimey cat and have me arrested for burglary!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all happy and hot. And I'm really not to blame for any of this grumpy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and laughing yours,
    Megan (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 342 bucks!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Monica's Christmas party. It was Lucas who spiked the punch with too much Pepsi. I can't help it if I drank 16 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like mint.

I thought it was funny when I put Micaela's Shoes on my head and danced the Tango on the Table while singing `Krazy Little Christmas'. I didn't mean to break Monica's Camera and don't know why Monica would sue me for Breaking.

I don't remember calling Martin's wife a fat sheep---even though she looked like one with brown eye shadow and yellow lipstick!

And when I threw up on Paula's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that hot dogs.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my helicopter through my neighbor's bathroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a old pig and have me arrested for stealing!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all fool and pathetic. And I'm really not to blame for any of this cool stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and beautifully yours,
    Natali (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 1 bucks!

lol, very fun!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Katherine's Christmas party. It was Victoria who spiked the punch with too much Pink Lemonade. I can't help it if I drank 400 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like baking bread.

I thought it was funny when I put Sarah's scarf on my head and danced the conga on the sofa while singing `jailhouse rock'. I didn't mean to break Katherine's PSP and don't know why Katherine would sue me for shoplifting.

I don't remember calling gavin's wife a tearful horse---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and peach lipstick!

And when I threw up on joanna's husband's little finger, it was only because I ate too much of that ice cream.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my ferrari through my neighbor's living room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a dainty rat and have me arrested for mugging!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all stupid and sad. And I'm really not to blame for any of this funniest stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and dangerously yours,
    Zara (Really a nice girl!)
    P.S. It's only 13 bucks!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Nelly's Christmas party. It was Cate who spiked the punch with too much orange juice. I can't help it if I drank 4 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like flowers.

I thought it was funny when I put cate's pants on my head and danced the disco on the couch while singing `Vivid'. I didn't mean to break Nelly's radio and don't know why Nelly would sue me for stealing.

I don't remember calling Randy's wife a soft horse---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and green lipstick!

And when I threw up on Sarah's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that hamburger.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a giant mule and have me arrested for failing to yeild!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all fluffy and brown. And I'm really not to blame for any of this square stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and unfortunatly yours,
    Audrey (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 8 bucks!

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Steve's Christmas party. It was Dave who spiked the punch with too much wine. I can't help it if I drank 300.76 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like meatballs.

I thought it was funny when I put Andy's shoes on my head and danced the waltz on the ottoman while singing `Stable mates'. I didn't mean to break Steve's remote and don't know why Steve would sue me for fraud.

I don't remember calling Dave's wife a pointy goat---even though she looked like one with umber eye shadow and teal lipstick!

And when I threw up on Robin's husband's bum, it was only because I ate too much of that pickles.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Edsel through my neighbor's soffit. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a smelly Siamese cat and have me arrested for usuary!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all stinky and bluish. And I'm really not to blame for any of this friggin' stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,
    Ren (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only .29 bucks!

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Robin's Christmas party. It was Dana who spiked the punch with too much rum. I can't help it if I drank 10 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like fruit.

I thought it was funny when I put Amy's shirt on my head and danced the hustle on the couch while singing `My Humps'. I didn't mean to break Robin's dvd and don't know why Robin would sue me for stealing.

I don't remember calling Donnie's wife a large pig---even though she looked like one with orange eye shadow and black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Kim's husband's leg, it was only because I ate too much of that turkey.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my van through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a hideous dog and have me arrested for mugging!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all sad and lonely. And I'm really not to blame for any of this here stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and warmly yours,
    Anna (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 496 bucks!

HEHE! That was fun!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets