Thread: New Pics of Zeke, My Son's Puppy. Pics of his mom added!

New Pics of Zeke, My Son's Puppy. Pics of his mom added!

Remember my son's little bitty puppy, that he brought home in July? http://test.petoftheday.com/talk/sho...highlight=zeke

I thought he was probably a springer mix at the time.

Hmmmm .... not so much now. I attached some pictures of Zeke at four months old. I have my guess as to his father's breed, let's see what you all think. Keep in mind, for comparison, that my IG's are BIG IG's!

He is, thank goodness, the sweetest puppy ever. He is a giant couch potato.

1. Zeke and Gia.
    2. Zeke and Iggy.
    3. Rocky says, "I'm not scared of the big galoot ... I want his big bone!"
    4. To the victor go the spoils ... Rocky always wins, all thirteen pounds of him.
    5. "It's ok, Rocky, you can have my bone. I'll look for crumbs in here instead."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zeke10.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	44091   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZekeIggy.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	44092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZekeRocky.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	44093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RockyBone.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	44094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zeke8.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	44095  

Last edited by Twisterdog; 10-24-2009 at 06:06 PM.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Too bad puppies have to grow up! Zeke sure did grow up and he sure is cute!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow he is huge.... how much does he weigh at 4 months old? He is adorable though.... but not as adorable as that Rocky. *swoon*

*Thanks Ashley*

Aww, he's adorable! He's so much different! LOL!!!

I dunno, his body looks kinda like a hound body to me, real thick. But I can't really place his face. He's gonna be a big boy though! lol
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

I will pass on guessing the breed - I will just say hello, Zeke! You have grown and you are still such a cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

He's adorable! He looks like he has some pit bull in him.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by Shelteez2 View Post
    Wow he is huge.... how much does he weigh at 4 months old? He is adorable though.... but not as adorable as that Rocky. *swoon*
    He is SO huge. I haven't weighed him recently, but just by picking him up, I'd say about 50 pounds.

You want Rocky? I'll meet you half way. Actually, DH is working right up by the border now, so seriously, I could get him like 150 miles from you on Monday. OK? OK!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by luvofallhorses View Post
    He's adorable! He looks like he has some pit bull in him.
    He does indeed. His mom is a brown and black brindle pit bull mix. She actually looks like a pit bull/greyhound cross.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisterdog View Post
    He is SO huge. I haven't weighed him recently, but just by picking him up, I'd say about 50 pounds.

You want Rocky? I'll meet you half way. Actually, DH is working right up by the border now, so seriously, I could get him like 150 miles from you on Monday. OK? OK!
    I wish I could add another dog right now. But since Cam was just layed off last Friday, it probably isnt the best of times....

*Thanks Ashley*

Quote Originally Posted by Shelteez2 View Post
    I wish I could add another dog right now. But since Cam was just layed off last Friday, it probably isnt the best of times....
    I'll pay dog support. He weighs thirteen pounds ... he eats like 3 kibbles a day.

And pretty soon I'll be living like 50 miles from the border ... so we will be practically neighbors, in the western concept of distance anyway.

Here is a link to Zeke's mom's Petfinder page. The resemblance is so striking, don't you think? An example of why guessing breeds in a mixed breed puppy is so hard.

Chi Chi, Zekey's mommy