Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Cats Aren't Too Spoiled Are They?

My Cats Aren't Too Spoiled Are They?

Hi everyone. As most of you know by now, I adopted two more cats not too long ago. I decided to make my second bedroom into a cat room. They all love it and it's working out great. In the bedroom they have 4 cat trees/condos, one scratching post and another type of floor scratcher, 2 litter boxes, a cute cat tent, a water bowl, and a big queen sized bed if they want to use it. Colby will be your guide with some pictures and I've also included some of my bedroom and the living room and dining room areas. Enjoy!!!

Welcome to the new cat room. You can see a floor scratcher next to the door and a cat condo on your right."

As you go towards the window, there's another cat tree on your right.

When you turn to your left you can see another cat condo and another cat tree in the corner. That's my cute little brother Finnegan in the window.

Here's my big brother Blaze showing off on the largest cat tree in the room.

More pictures coming up.>>>>

Here's a view of most of the things in the room. My big brother Alani loves to sit on the big bed. You can also see part of the cat tent on the floor and a scratching post on the floor.

Here's another view of the big bed with Alani sitting on it.

Here's two new litter boxes and a water bowl which is kept inside of a clean litter box. That's the end of the tour.

More pictures coming up.>>>>

I bought 2 new cat trees/condos for my bedroom. I put the 2 older blue ones in the new cat room since it's the blue room.

For Storm and for my other cats as they age, I bought some steps with berber carpeting on them. I've had this for a while now and I bought it at a cat show.

Here's the ever growing cat tree forest. On the far left is another new cat tree.

Here are a few more scratching posts, another cat birdhouse condo, and a few cubes for the cats in my dining room area.

There are also a few more triangular scratching posts in the hallway. That's all for now. Are your cats spoiled? Then please post some of their cat trees,toys etc. I'd love to see them.
    Last edited by krazyaboutkatz; 05-13-2012 at 11:31 PM.

My cats say all homes should be furnished like this! And they told me I need to go furniture-shopping.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That's great! By any chance, do you like cats? My house isn't quite that 'fixed up' but the furkids have certainly taken over. Dog beds, cat beds, dog toys, cat toys, gates and crates everywhere! You'd think I had 10 furkids instead of five!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Spoiled??? Nah. Why would you think that??? I seriously think you might soon have to find a bigger place to live, tho.

My son's 2 cats have just one cat tree - and we have to spray catnip on it to get them to go anywhere near it. They definitely are strange.

Happy Mother's Day to an awesome Cat Mom!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I just cannot let Evie see this thread; can just imagine what she would have to say to her Mommy about the lack of accommodation in her home.

Tracey you have amazing organization skills and have done a fantastic job of providing fun and comfort for all your little ones. Your kitties are so fortunate to have a mommy who loves them so much. Happy Cat Mommy Day to you!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Hi my kitty friends in California, Orion here. I went to ask my sister Kiri who is a smart-a... what "spoiled" means. She says she doesn't know and that means you certainly are NOT spoiled as there is no such word in cat language.
    We only have 2 cat trees here, one on the balcony and one inside. They are pretty nice but as you have so many we would like to ask whether we can come and live with you. What is the food like where you are?
    That's our only question in this context

Purrings
    Orion

My cats aren't spoiled, just well pampered.

I have never seen happier or more contented cats - in all sets of photos! They look so secure with the true knowledge they are HOME and all this is THEIRS!

My babies are spoiled - but I haven't the room for all the cat trees. I would like to set another one under another window so there are more viewing areas for them.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

They're not spoiled, only well loved.
    We have a cat room, sort of. It's called Jax's room right now. But it has a cat tree and a scratching post, PLUS tons of toys!!! Then there is a cat tree and another scratching post out in the dining room (that we never use for dining).

Here is a picture of one of the posts and one of the trees.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Halloween 2008 006.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	676.9 KB 
ID:	53540 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Paiz & Jax.bmp 
Views:	138 
Size:	900.1 KB 
ID:	53539
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

My cats want to know if they can come live with you!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAK, your cats aren't spoiled, just very much loved. I only have one cat tree in the living room, but my little apartment is chock full of cat toys, cat beds, and scratching posts. I need a new cat tree, but money is tight right now. When things get better financially I definitely want some more "kitty furniture".
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I agree: your babies aren't spoiled, they're well loved
    I love all the cat trees you have! what a great cat home you have, and you're so lucky they let you share some space

Sophie has her own room (oops! an "H" fell down!)

Name:	DSC05082.JPG 
Views:	171 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	53548

This is her cat tree, her purramid and her toy box

Name:	DSC05083.JPG 
Views:	185 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	53549

Her lounge bamboo chair on the living room

Name:	DSC04055.JPG 
Views:	166 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	53550

and, of course, we have boxes for her on every room

Name:	DSC04521.JPG 
Views:	170 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	53551
    astrid

That is awesome Tracey! I dare not show this to my cats as they will be very jealous. What a wonderful set-up you have there for your kitties. Also, Finnegan is quite the handsome boy over there on the windowsill.