Thread: March 18,was Pouncers 20th Gotcha Day

March 18,was Pouncers 20th Gotcha Day

Anniversary,And I forgot all,about it.I went,to this Pet Shop,that has long ago closed,and there was Pouncer,with aGray Kitten,and An Orangie.Her markings were so remarkable,taht I went back,and she was alone.She was going,on 16 Weeks,and I decided,to take her,as the Pet Store Owner,was going,to have The SPCA,pick her up,and he thought,that she was out,of the Cute Kitten phase.
    Of course,he was totally wrong,as Pouncer,was the Citest Cat,of Mine,,until the Day,that she passed on.And I have seen Many Cats,in my day,but have never seen a Tortie/Simaese Mix,like her.And one day,I will see her again,and hopefully,have some Cooked Ham.I know,that Shady,is making Cooked Ham,in Her Honor,Today,and she will love that.I just wish,that she had lived long enough,to live,in The Found Cat Hotel,as she only missed,that,by one year.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pouncer was and still is a beautiful cat ... in fact she is even more beautiful today, because she has angel's wings!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Pouncer was indeed a very beautiful girl and you will certainly be together again.