Thread: Do any of you have prayer requests??

Quote Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
    Can anyone spare a few extra prayers?

I just learned today that a kid (well, I guess we aren't truly "kids" anymore) that I graduated High School with almost two weeks ago was diagnosed with Leukemia earlier this week. I was more of a casual acquaintance and did not know him all that well, but one of my friends is his best friend. This "kid" is a son, a brother, a husband, and a father. This past year he has really stepped up and changed into a great person.

Its such a surreal feeling. At this age we are supposed to feel invincible...
    As my signature says: "Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all". You're right, the injustice of it is staggering. Prayers are going up for your friend and for you, too.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope they caught it early enough. (((hugs))) to everyone who knows him and here's hoping for a recovery.

i'm flying to texas today to attend larrys' funeral. please keep de in your prayers, this is so hard...
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

The Ladder of LIfe.

I stop in to read about who needs prayers and offer them to those who need them, It puts things into perspective for me.

I have always looked at life as a giant ladder that goes up into the air.

There are always people above, and below the rung of the ladder that I am on.

So,
    When I look up and see the people that have it a little better than me, I look down and see that there are TONS of people that aren't in as good a position as I am. It's not a "I have it better than everyone" attitude. It just makes me feel thankful that my life is not as complicated or rough as the next guy.

IT's a pretty simple way to look at things, but effective when I feel like I want to biatch and moan about MY problems.

Thinking about you all and hope tomorrow is a better day!

i'm home from the funeral in texas...it was done very well, and de, well she's surrounded by many friends, please keep her in your thoughts...
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I am going to the hopsital today.... PLEASE pray for me.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Quote Originally Posted by *LabLoverKEB* View Post
    I am going to the hopsital today.... PLEASE pray for me.
    Right now.
    Blessings,
    Mary

You got it, LLK!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

[QUOTE=*LabLoverKEB*;2156978]I am going to the hopsital today.... PLEASE pray for me.[/QUOTyou got 'em!

I have to get a witness about the power of PT prayers.

All of your prayers have really carried me thru the last few months.

It's like being carried on a huge wave that gently carries me closer to the shore.

I come back to this thread to remind myself of all the people who have needed prayers and have given back the thoughts, prayers and good wishes.

Thanks again, everyone and I hope your prayers are answered and your days trouble free.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    I have to get a witness about the power of PT prayers.

All of your prayers have really carried me thru the last few months.

It's like being carried on a huge wave that gently carries me closer to the shore.

I come back to this thread to remind myself of all the people who have needed prayers and have given back the thoughts, prayers and good wishes.

Thanks again, everyone and I hope your prayers are answered and your days trouble free.
    Thank you, RICHARD. That's a nice and loving thought.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Thank you for your prayers. I am still in the hospital.... I have colitis (colon inflammation). I'm hooked up to an IV as I type this... and I haven't had a full meal since memorial day, so I'm pretty dang hungry. I really can't eat quite yet, it could make me worse. But I can have hard candy. I miss my dogs terribly.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I'm going through a rough patch emotionally and financially. I could really use some prayers and good thoughts.

Now I will get caught up on this thread and send out prayers to the many who need them.

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Prayers are going out to everyone who needs them. I need some prayers and positive thoughts for my baby girl Ziggy Stardust. She's currently in the hospital and my vet diagnosed her with mild pancreatitis on Wed. I was trying to treat her at home but she was still vomiting and not eating and was even slightly dehydrated even though I gave her 100cc of fluids this morning. I brought her back to the vets and I decided have her hospitalized. I hope to be able to bring her home tomorrow. The urgent care vet called me tonight and said that she was open mouth breathing and so far she hasn't vomited. I know she's very stressed out so I hope that I didn't make the wrong decision. Thanks in advance.

Awww, poor baby Ziggy. She and you will be in our prayers.

As will you be, Kater. You know you're gonna have a worldwide cheering section when you graduate from vet school, doncha?

Prayers said for everyone who posts, I just don't post that every time I read one.
    I've Been Frosted