Thread: Tinker

Tinker

Thank you so much for bringing Tinker to us. What a super little chap he is. I'm really impressed that he so likes people, we have a Patterdale Terrier who is just sooo snooty and very picky who he talks to.

Oh, Tinker, you dear little fellow. Here you are as our brilliant and fun loving Dog of the Day. Your face is just too precious for words and I wish I could cover it with kisses.

But Tinker you also remind us of one who used to scamper among us on these pages, precious Harley. You don't think you could convince your person to double the pleasure, double the fun and let Harley be your brother, do you??? He is just your age and last we heard he was in his foster home waiting for a forever family.

Anyway Tinker, I hope that you have a grand day. If you ever get out to the suburbs, stop in to see Hannah and Tucker. They are just your size, and you all could play *dog park* in the back yard.

Tinker! What a delightful fellow you are! I'll bet every pet store loves having you come visit to get a treat! I'd shower you with treats if you came to visit me!

Here's to a long and wonderful life for you and your family. Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day!

Tinker, what a sweet boy you are, so full of fun and so friendly. Congradulations on being the most handsome, friendliest, funniest, and happiest Dog of the Day.

Tinker, congratulations on being the dog of the day.
    Aly, I'm sure this has brought back a flood of memories for you. I immediately thought of you when I saw the picture. I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you now.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

Tinker:
    I love Wire Hair terriers and you are a perfect example of how smart and fun they are. Many years ago I had a mutt with a great deal of Wire Hair in her and she had a great sense of humor.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. Many hugs and kisses to you darling boy.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Tinker, Congrats on being Dog of the Day! You are so adorable. I could just give you big hug.

My heart stopped when I just got on my friend's computer and typed dogoftheday.com I thought for a second that was Harley. Tinker, you are so handsome and a wonderful example of how great your breed is. And as Rachel said, if you would like a brother, I know the perfect little wh fox terrier for the job
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Dear Tinker. You are SO precious and sweet! And yes, you remind us all so of our beloved and much miss Harley. I do think you two would make a great pair! But what makes you most special, is how you put a big smile on the faces of all who meet you. The world is a happier place with such a dear fellow like you around! Congratulations to you dear Tinker, our most adorable, lovable and friendliest Dog of the Day! I wish you the happiest day of celebration with all your fans!! And lots of treats of course!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tinker, you are so beautiful. And you are good with people, how wonderful. You must bring your humans so much pleasure. Happy DOTD, Tinker