Thread: Hi, Let me Introduce Sylvester and Garry Bear...

Hybrid View

Hi Sindy, Your boys are gorgeous. Your Sylvester looks very much like a gray tabby we had when I was in grammar school named Sylvester, also. Happy memories!

My too current darlings are brothers, Sligo and Huckleberry. They send their love (well, assuming they are having their good days and not their jealous ones) to Garry Bear. My boys turn 6 at the end of April.

I look forward to more info (and photos) of your sweetie!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hi Sindy and welcome to PT. Both of your boys are adorable. The way you feel about brown tabbies is the way I feel about orange or buff male cats. As you can tell from my signature picture, I love my orangies. I look forward to reading your posts and hopefully seeing more pictures of your cats too.

Hi Sindy! Welcome to PT. Your cats are beautiful! I have a wonderful tabby boy named Napoleon.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Welcome to Pet Talk, Sindy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Rainbow bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    Welcome to Pet Talk, Sindy!
    Thank you. I love your signature. I am sensitive when it comes to losing our babies. I found myself doing a lot of crying, reading some of the stories here. I wish their life spans were 30-35 years. I was lucky to have Sylvester Senior for 18 years. He is now at Rainbow Bridge waiting for me.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/entry.ph...ife-after-love <---click
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Sindy. I see your boys and my girls are the same age.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Sindy and Sylvester and Garry Bear!

Pat (and my six cats)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    Welcome to Pet Talk, Sindy. I see your boys and my girls are the same age.
    Thank you Kirsten. Your girls are pretty.
    Proverbs 12:10 A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Blog Entries

Tabby Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith Cherry View Post
    Hi Sindy! Welcome to PT. Your cats are beautiful! I have a wonderful tabby boy named Napoleon.
    I love male Tabbies and I cannot wait to continue to explore! Thank you so much!

Blog Entries

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Hi Sindy and welcome to PT. Both of your boys are adorable. The way you feel about brown tabbies is the way I feel about orange or buff male cats. As you can tell from my signature picture, I love my orangies. I look forward to reading your posts and hopefully seeing more pictures of your cats too.
    I love your pictures of all the Orangies! I am so glad to be here, thank you so much!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberLee View Post
    Hi Sindy, Your boys are gorgeous. Your Sylvester looks very much like a gray tabby we had when I was in grammar school named Sylvester, also. Happy memories!

My too current darlings are brothers, Sligo and Huckleberry. They send their love (well, assuming they are having their good days and not their jealous ones) to Garry Bear. My boys turn 6 at the end of April.

I look forward to more info (and photos) of your sweetie!
    I love male Cats, they are my passion. Thank you for your compliments. I love the names Sligo & Huckleberry, how cute is that?! I am so excited about looking at everyones pictures. I love it here and feel at home. Thanks again.