Quote Originally Posted by Puckstop31 View Post
If in-human screaming in a high pitch voice, with the objective being drowning out the person speaking is your goal.... You would fit right in with Code Pink.

Code Pink are 60's era hippies who never grew up. But, they certainly do have their right to free speech. In fact, I encourage them to exercise that right.... Because everytime they do..... They show their ignorance.

Personally, I am torn on the current conflicts. Having been deployed to less than desirable places at government expense, i've seen this enemy, face to face. Had the motive been real, we could have ended it LONG ago. But sadly, the motive is to make money for certain companies.... So the war drags on.

I learned everything I needed to know the day we were read our ROE in October 1993. Thus the reason why I HATE our current government. How many GREAT men and women have been buried in the name of politics? By BOTH sides... I can name a few. I consoled on of their mothers, at his funeral.

Vote them ALL out. ANY incumbent. Make this a government OF THE PEOPLE.
I am not a screamer. My mother raised me to be polite. I would be totally embarrassed to have my picture plastered across the pages of the press as some have been this last week.

Hippie - no, never.