Thread: Elizabeth (the Queen)

Blog Entries

Elizabeth (the Queen)

Mew, Elizabeth. You are so pretty. My KatMa just loves the rescued kitty stories...I'm a rescued furkid too.

KatMa can never understand humans who "dump" pets. They must be real sickos to do that. Thank goodness your MeowMommy found you & started to tend to you. Good thing you decided to investigate when the Palace door was left open, and better yet that your MeowMommy shut the door! Now you live in a lovely Palace where you are the Queen. Just what every pet deserves and we're so happy for you!

Live long, beautiful Queen Elizabeth 'cause your MeowMummy loves you and wants you to live to 120! CATgratulations on being selected COTD. You are most deserving.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

She's had quite a life. Especially after a start that promised a short and unhappy one. She adapted to being indoors so quickly because that's the home she was meant to be in.

What a beauty you are, Elizabeth! I just love furry, fuzzy cats like you. I have 2 fuzzy cats age 13 and 15 too. I wish you and your purrson many more years together.

Hello Elizabeth!

You certainly do look quite regal, Elizabeth, and we too are so happy you found such a fabulous home after a very rough start to your life. You are simply gorgeous, and our Minkly recognized immediately that you could be cousins. You both have a wonderfully feminine, black and white look www.cathappy.com/minkly.htm ! Minkly began her life on her own too. Catgratulations, lovely Elizabeth!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Oh Miss BEAUTIFUL Elizabeth .... what a gorgeous and regal lady you truly are!!! I would love to feel those wonderfully soft and large pink paw pads of yours!!! Congratulations on finding your dream home, and being our very deserving COTD!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Elizabeth you are such a beautiful girl!!!

Congrats on being COTD! Enjoy your special day!

From Decker with Love

Elizabeth you really are precious. I can't believe how similar your story is to my little Puppe (German for Doll). She too is also a dumpster kitty and is now 12 years old. Congratulations on being COTD and Im sure you will be spoiled! Kitty kisses precious..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Elizabeth
    How adorable you are! I'm so glad you moved into the palace and became the queen of your human's heart! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, too!

Elizabeth, what a gorgeous girl you are. I'm so glad your meowmie rescued you from the terrible dumpster. Now you live the life as a Queen as you should and what a well traveled kitty you are.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.
    Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Elizabeth you are very beautiful and we're so glad you have comfy little pink paws now! You rock Liz!
    Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Elizabeth , while the Kittens and Young Cats are cute, there is something about a Mature Cat , who has grown old gracefully , and is content , and has has years of love and care with her Guardian. All the Found Cats are in awe of Stately Queen Elizabeth COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Elizabeth,

I share your name sweetie. It's a very good name for such
    a beautiful kitty like yourself. What a wonderful story of how
    you came to live with your companion all those years ago. I am
    so happy that all your needed was a little love & an open
    invitation to share a warm place inside with your people.
    Many happy congratulations on being chosen for a day of special
    honors as our CAT OF THE DAY. Long may you reign sweet one.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Palmer Lake is a beautiful place--I hope Elizabeth is enjoying lovely views of the mountains from the cozy warmth of her house.

Elizabeth reminds me of my Katie, another long-haired Colorado tuxie who decided that she'd rather live indoors than out. Happy COTD, Elizabeth!

Elizabeth you are Gorgeous and I can see such sweetness in your eyes. Of course you were MEANT to find this very special mommy and now you have the wonderful royal castle you deserved all along.
    Long ago I had a prince that looked just like you. He is at the Rainbow Bridge now playing and waiting for us. His name was "Smiggles". (that's a cross between smiles and giggles)
    Congratulations to you beautiful lady.

~Darrolanne from CA~

You are a grand lady Elizabeth! I'm so glad you entered the door to happiness and safety. When my boy Sandy first came in off the streets his paw pads were rough and callused too. You are beautiful Elizabeth. I wish for you a long and healthy life.