Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Sidney!!

Sweet Sidney!!

What a precious little angel greets us this morning as the COTD!!! Sidney, I am so glad you found your FOREVER home and that you are getting along with your big sister!!! MANY years of health and happiness to a real sweetie!! LOVE THE WHITE MITS!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Sidney, you sound like a wonderful boy! I would love to meet and and throw your crinkle ball for you. I don't think I have ever had a cat retrieve for me. That would be fun to do. You sound like you have a great personality. Have fun today, Sidney. Make sure your sister and parents treat you extra special!

Congrats, Sidney!

Sidney, you are indeed a super little guy - what a happy face! You are obviously very loved and appreciated! It is a joy to "meet" you this morning - we hope you live a long and happy life! Catgratulations - it is YOUR day as Cat of the Day!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com
    www.cathappy.com/HurricaneRescue.htm - please foster if you can!
    Last edited by Bari_d; 10-03-2005 at 03:00 PM.

Sydney, you are a very handsome boy! You look so striking in that pose, mugging for the camera! Keep having fun with your crinkle ball and your sister. Congratulations on COTD!

What a Hansdsome Little Fellow,you are Sidney,and we hope that you can visitand play,with all the toys that we have at the Hotel.
    And we hope,that you,and your Big sister,are getting along better,as its always nice,to haveanother Cat,to talk things over with.
    The Found Cats send thier friendshipMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW To Sensational Sidney,COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WOW! What a stunningly beautiful kitty! You are a wondrous litle man - such an elegant cat face and impressive tabby stripes! What a cutie! Congrats to Sexy Sidney Man!!

Sidney
    You are so adorable! Just looking at your sweet face makes me grin!
    I'm so glad you picked a wonderful forever home and family for yourself young man!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Sidney, what a handsome guy you are! I hope you enjoy your day sweetie. Congratulations!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Darling little kitty. Thank you for the pretty picture.

What a super special, ultra handsome and debonnaire kitty you are, Sidney! Good job there sweetie, picking out the purrrfect parents! And what a purrrfect love match it turned out to be I'll bet deep down, sister Neah agrees too! You certainly have your humans captivated, charming Sidney! Wow, a bounty of toyes, your very own, personalized entry way and two devoted, loving subjects to shower you with love and kisses Now that's what I call living the good life! I'm so happy for you and your family, Sidney! As your Mom says, the fun has only just begun! Congratulations to our very handsome, most lovable and deserving Cat of the Day, Sidney! Hope you and Neah both are spoiled rotten today, your well earned day on center stage Hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver!

Fetch? What a clever kitty you are! Smart and loving....gorgeous too! Who could ask for more? Enjoy your special day!
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS. CATS HAVE STAFF!

Hi there, Sidney!! WHat a handsome boy you are!! Enjoy your special day honey!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Oh Sidney, how handsome you are! What beautiful eyes! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you have a special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

A loveable little guy, happy as can be. Can't get better than that. Good luck.

Blog Entries

Sidney

Sidney climbed right up my boyfriend's back and sat on his shoulder...
    Way to go, Sidney! You adopted your very own human and being smart, the humans realized you are "the one" for them.

Sidney, looking at you in all your splendor and cuteness makes me think our darling late Sasha is almost ready to send us a kitten or cat to love. You are adorable. I wonder if cats and kittens know just how beautiful and wonderful the are!

Neah will stay young and on her tippy-toes because you are there for her [even if she may not always be thrilled about it].

Live long darling Sidney, in good health, always loved and cherished by your humans. You are one very special boy.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore