Thread: Boys - Does he like me?

Boys - Does he like me?

Gosh. BOYS!

So there's this guy at school. He plays french horn with me and his name is Nate. Last I heard he DID have a girlfriend, but last weekend he invited me to a movie with a bunch of his friends, sat by me for half of the movie (really close, needless to say, ) and thanked me for coming. This weekend, I invited HIM to a movie, and he told me about 8 times (no joke) to call him about it. 8 TIMES! He reminded me like every time he saw me.

Then, on Wednesday (we had Thursday and Friday off) I saw him as I was leaving the building. I was walking with my friend Caryssa and we bumped into him and he started BLABBING on and on about some guy we were studying in history, then turned, waved, reminded me to not forget to call him, and left.

Caryssa was like, "Wow. He loves you."
    Me: "No way. Last I heard he HAD a girlfriend."
    Caryssa: "Seriously. He wants you."
    Me: *laughs* "No he doesn't."
    Caryssa: "No, but really, who else would sit and talk to you about Machiavelli for 15 minutes? Who else talks to you about completely stupid, meaningless stuff like that? He just did. He wants you."

Soooo, being the genuine person I am, called him back just ten minutes ago.

Nate: "Hey."
    Me: "Hey, what's up?"
    Nate: "Not much. When's the movie?"
    Me: "Umm, we are going to the 3:40."
    Nate: "CRAP! I can't go today."
    Me: "Why??"
    Nate: "I have to go to this party with my parents. I TOLD them that I needed to go to a movie with you and they told me to reschedule. Then I said, 'You don't understand. I NEED to go to this movie with Megan!' and they still said no. This sucks. Really bad."
    Me: "Well... hmm. That really does suck. Really suck. Umm... well... we are going bowling after the movie, wanna meet us there at 8ish?"
    Nate: "Sure. Sounds great, see you then?"
    Me: "Yup! See you there."

Boys are fuunnnnnyyyy.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    That's cool, though. He definitely sounds interested. Be sure to tell us how bowling goes!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I think he likes you! Good Luck!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Sounds like he does indeed like you but just REMEMBER to not feed off of rumors. If you think he has a girlfriend - ASK HIM. That's the only way to know for sure lol.

And besides if he DOES have a girlfriend and he's spending all this time with you well.. how would you feel if your boyfriend was spending a bunch of time with another girl?? Not only that but IF he has a girlfriend and does this while going out with her the same could happen if you go out. But that's based on the rumor that he DOES have a girlfriend, and he may not, so just ask him.

facebook

Sounds like he really does like you! I hope you have fun bowling!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

It looks like he does like you here is my problem with this guy at me school. His name is Ryon but we call him by him Stanley because there are 2 ryon's in our 4th hour. Well since i play the violin and he plays the cello he is like in my view when I'm playing. He is making me laugh all the time people are saying he is trying to get my attention. Well yesterday on Friday we were playing and he was looking at me and ii saw him and i said hi and then since we always have free time i went over to his side and i was talking to my friends colleen and rochele.

Colleen: OMG i think he likes you
    Me: no he doesn't
    Rochele: Yes he does
    We kept going on and on and on lol for no reason

Then my friend stephanie was there and she had goldfish and he asked me to get some for him and i did and i gave some to him when i get some from stephanie which was weird becuase she was in between us and he asked me too.

Then colleen and Rochele were like see! he does he only asked you to get some! It's so hilarious becuase he's so cool and funny always making me laugh and i realized he knows where i live and my friends were like look he is even stalking you and i said no it is becuase he lives by me and he has to go the same way as i do since he is like one of my neighbors. Also since it was Red Ribbon Wekk my mom had to go to this PTA meeting and i had to go and i saw my friend colleen there too since her mom is in the PTA also. We were talking and she is like why won't you start talking to him and see if he does like you becuase I really do think he does and i'm like idk because he didn't seem like it becuase he is a really good friend of mine. The next day i was at school and this was like in the middle of the day we were at lunch and i was with colleen and my other friends and he came up to me and said that he saw me last night at the pta meeting about drugs and stuff and i was like um how do you know and he said because he saw me in my moms car since he knows how it looks like and also he was at the wrestling meeting. Then colleen was like giving me eyes that are like he likes you! I said no! we were going on and on again and then my friend Kevin got the memom on what we were talking about and he is like who does?!?! And i said stanley and stanley saw me say his name and i just waved at him like nothing is going and kevin was like no he doesn't that's just him. Lol so idk who's right and who's wrong.

It is like me and you are both on the same page! haha! both saying no and are friends saying yes it gets confusing and complicated sometimes lol.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Almita are you sure you should be putting his first and last name up on the internet??

Not that anyone HERE would do anything but there are a lot of crazy people on the internet..

facebook

oops i didn't realize it i changed it! Thanks lol jessika i forgot about that I just kept typing lol
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

oh ok you're welcome! I thought it was just a mistake, hehe

facebook

lol since i wonder about that story i wrote I don't know if it's true or not while i was writing it and i was not paying attention about and then when you told me i realized it!
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

where do you live in wisconsin since i had thursday and friday off also for some teacher convention

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbys Mom
    where do you live in wisconsin since i had thursday and friday off also for some teacher convention
    Same city as you, lol. I never noticed that until now.

Turns out Nate couldn't come. I noticed when I talked to him on the phone that he had a really raspy voice (so much that I barely recognized him!) and when I called him a second time to see where he was it was even worse, so he didn't come because his parents made him stay home.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

aww that sucks well maybe you can help me now lol, well i work with this guy josh and he is always flirty with my and poking my and smacking my butt some1 who works there said he likes me and i think he dose too and i like him but im too shy to ask for him msn or number ..what if he says noo, i have to work with this guy and he might not end up liking me and think im weird for liking him or something
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup132
    aww that sucks well maybe you can help me now lol, well i work with this guy josh and he is always flirty with my and poking my and smacking my butt some1 who works there said he likes me and i think he dose too and i like him but im too shy to ask for him msn or number ..what if he says noo, i have to work with this guy and he might not end up liking me and think im weird for liking him or something
    I say go for it, ask him his msn and number, you probably wont regret it, and maybe he will just take it as a friend thing, most guys dont think that when you ask them for those two things that you really do like them and want to get to konw them. . . boys. ..
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Make sure he doesn't have a girlfriend!
    Van
    Tux and Pesca's meowmie